Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,479 questions

236,634 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

Check out exclusive still of Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif from Tiger Zinda Hai upcoming song Dil Diyan Gallan.

+4 votes
asked Nov 26 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (239,517 points)
99% Accept Rate

426cr.....!

That's not fair.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

This pic makes me feel that only one or two songs and a few scenes here and there will be able to show the romance of Tiger and Zoya completely in the thriller

answered Nov 26 by shah Unit Manager (38,908 points)
selected Nov 28 by suhas
+1 vote

that face of katrina.... shows so much satisfaction..... that kind of face expressions only come after multiple orgasms .....

answered Nov 26 by Grand Nova Star (140,947 points)
0 votes

Expecting a good song. The first one didnt go too well with me.

answered Nov 26 by Seinfeld Art Director (2,676 points)
0 votes

This song will be romantic song of the year for sure

answered Nov 26 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,533 points)
0 votes

I guess they will get done with this song within the first half an hour or so and then get to business. Looks good. Swag song was a downer lyrics wise.

answered Nov 26 by Intense Cinematographer (97,894 points)
–2 votes

I strictly believe Katrina is the wrong choice for the movie, she is over doesnot deserve main lead.any new actress or deepika/priankya would have create unparrale buzz for the movie.kat lost her charm, now she looks old lady.
that's why amir sir so smart to give Fatima the main role in toh and kat side role

answered Nov 26 by Vectus Set Designer (2,408 points)

What makes you say Priyanka has the charm to pull audience now?

Katrina, I wouldn't say she's in the last leg of her career yet. Her last few big flops with relatively lesser known faces actually hurt her reputation. But then, she has all the biggies too. Tiger Zinda Hai (Salman Khan), Thugs of Hindostan (Aamir Khan / Big B) & Dwarf (Shah Rukh Khan).

It's same as 2012-2013 where she starred opposite all the Khans under YRF. This time 2 films under YRF.

Vectus Priyanka was over a long time back. Katrina has another 3 years easily left.