Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,478 questions

236,632 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

Salman Khan & Varun Dhawan to host Screen Awards 2017. Check out the photoshoot.

+5 votes
asked Nov 25 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (239,517 points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Awards need Salman Khan

answered Nov 25 by shah Unit Manager (38,899 points)
selected Nov 28 by suhas
+1 vote

Salman should distance himself from those phony award shows...

answered Nov 25 by Seinfeld Art Director (2,676 points)

I was so disappointed when Salman was not nominated for best actor for hahk and gave him supporting actor for Kkhh (by grabbing the chance )to show him as one and after reading a Khalid Mohammed interview,I never care for this awards

He was nominated for best for HAHK.. He was even nominated for MPk

Not nominated for hahk, even didn't give best male debut for Mpk in 1989.I myself watch the award function and possessed the Filmfare magazine with nomination of the year.Out of guilt they now show as if Salman won the best debut and nominated for Hahk.

@Shah ji

Thank you for such an interesting factoid! And yeah Fimlfare **** big time.. I would have loved if they had kept their integrity intact but for publicity's sake they changed the history.. And everyone knows Salman Khan is bigger than those slimy awards (Except for national awards which may have been defiled by Akki and his buddy Priyadarshan)

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 219 views
219 views asked Jan 14, 2015 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (239,517 points)