• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+5 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Awards need Salman Khan

answered by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Salman should distance himself from those phony award shows...

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)

I was so disappointed when Salman was not nominated for best actor for hahk and gave him supporting actor for Kkhh (by grabbing the chance )to show him as one and after reading a Khalid Mohammed interview,I never care for this awards

He was nominated for best for HAHK.. He was even nominated for MPk

Not nominated for hahk, even didn't give best male debut for Mpk in 1989.I myself watch the award function and possessed the Filmfare magazine with nomination of the year.Out of guilt they now show as if Salman won the best debut and nominated for Hahk.

+1

@Shah ji

Thank you for such an interesting factoid! And yeah Fimlfare **** big time.. I would have loved if they had kept their integrity intact but for publicity's sake they changed the history.. And everyone knows Salman Khan is bigger than those slimy awards (Except for national awards which may have been defiled by Akki and his buddy Priyadarshan)

Related questions