• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+1 vote
Test-18 + 32 ODI
asked in Sports Related by Assistant Director (48.4k points)
100% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

2nd Indian to score 50 international tons. I am waiting for hate comments....such as sachin was better, this is all because of msd, he doesnt respect kumble, he is not calm and cool....my foot.

Results speak for themselves. Averages 50 in all formats. Legend.

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by

@ vectus, Sachin can be compared to only to Don Bradman and the bowlers he faced Ambrose, Walsh, Akram,Waqar, McGrath,Warne,Bond, Cairns, Donald, Pollock, Murali,Vaas, Shoaib,Heath Streak etc to name a few are the best of all times.But we must love and support all the greats of the nation. I myself is Dhawan fan , Virat is our new treasure.

+1

Bang on mate. Sachin was an emotion. Had steve smith played in the 90s his average wont be 60 in tests. Not comparing kohli to sachin, but in todays era he is an inspiration, a freak of a talent.

Another 100 in test

+1

@shah, na mate. These tons dont matter. Kohli needs to die and go back to 1995 and make runs against ** grath and wasim to prove his greatness.
And.....by the way it isnt kohli batting. Its ms dhoni. He is responsible for kohli's success. Its msd batting. So calm...so cool...kohli is nothing. Even tamim iqbal is better than kohli.

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 100 views
+3 votes
8 answers 249 views
+6 votes
2 answers 42 views