Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Salman Khan inaugurates driving centre, Twitter can't get over the irony

0 votes

Source : http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/black-buck-conservation-next-twitter-lashes-out-at-salman-khan-for-inaugurating-driving-centre/story-UG32baZ7gA0Ttw9HapQpzN.html

Salman Khan is being derided on Twitter for inaugurating a driving school in Dubai, with people reminding him that he was accused of mowing down a man and injuring four others sleeping on a pavement in a drunk driving incident in September 2002 in Mumbai.

Khan was roped in to inaugurate Belhasa Driving Centre’s latest branch in Dubai’s Al Quoz.

Apart from Salman, UAE-based social media personality, Rashed Belhasa, son of managing director Saif Ahmad Belhasa, was also present at the private invite-only ceremony, reported Gulf News. Fifteen-year-old Rashed aka Money Kicks, is one of the ‘rich kinds of Instagram’ and the youngest billionaire active on the social media site.

Khan, 51, who landed a place among the top 100 in Forbes’ 2017 list of the world’s highest-paid entertainers, is an avid car collector while Rashed owns several luxury cars, including a custom-made Louis Vuitton Ferrari.

Twitter left no stone unturned in lashing Salman with sarcasm, drawing comparisons with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Congress V-P Rahul Gandhi and more. Here are the best ones:

Source Link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/black-buck-conservation-next-twitter-lashes-out-at-salman-khan-for-inaugurating-driving-centre/story-UG32baZ7gA0Ttw9HapQpzN.html
asked Nov 18 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (8,226 points)
18% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

The irony is that there was want of evidence at the court

answered Nov 18 by shah Unit Manager (38,899 points)
+3 votes

So what if srk can endorse himami fairness cream then y not Salman can open driving center?

answered Nov 18 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,532 points)
+2 votes

I don't see the fuss about it, i mean who better to inaugurate a driving centre then the man who invented driverless car? I mean Salman is a pioneer in world of automobile technology, he's the right guy for this and people should just chill out.

answered Nov 18 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,726 points)
+2 votes

Yeah... It's like me inaugurating a Burqa shop.

answered Nov 18 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (115,359 points)