Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,161 questions

243,946 answers

396 users

Salman Khan inaugurates driving centre, Twitter can't get over the irony

0 votes

Source : http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/black-buck-conservation-next-twitter-lashes-out-at-salman-khan-for-inaugurating-driving-centre/story-UG32baZ7gA0Ttw9HapQpzN.html

Salman Khan is being derided on Twitter for inaugurating a driving school in Dubai, with people reminding him that he was accused of mowing down a man and injuring four others sleeping on a pavement in a drunk driving incident in September 2002 in Mumbai.

Khan was roped in to inaugurate Belhasa Driving Centre’s latest branch in Dubai’s Al Quoz.

Apart from Salman, UAE-based social media personality, Rashed Belhasa, son of managing director Saif Ahmad Belhasa, was also present at the private invite-only ceremony, reported Gulf News. Fifteen-year-old Rashed aka Money Kicks, is one of the ‘rich kinds of Instagram’ and the youngest billionaire active on the social media site.

Khan, 51, who landed a place among the top 100 in Forbes’ 2017 list of the world’s highest-paid entertainers, is an avid car collector while Rashed owns several luxury cars, including a custom-made Louis Vuitton Ferrari.

Twitter left no stone unturned in lashing Salman with sarcasm, drawing comparisons with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Congress V-P Rahul Gandhi and more. Here are the best ones:

Source Link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/black-buck-conservation-next-twitter-lashes-out-at-salman-khan-for-inaugurating-driving-centre/story-UG32baZ7gA0Ttw9HapQpzN.html
asked Nov 18, 2017 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (10,246 points)
23% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

The irony is that there was want of evidence at the court

answered Nov 18, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (56,193 points)
+3 votes

So what if srk can endorse himami fairness cream then y not Salman can open driving center?

answered Nov 18, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,189 points)
+2 votes

I don't see the fuss about it, i mean who better to inaugurate a driving centre then the man who invented driverless car? I mean Salman is a pioneer in world of automobile technology, he's the right guy for this and people should just chill out.

answered Nov 18, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (201,322 points)
+2 votes

Yeah... It's like me inaugurating a Burqa shop.

answered Nov 18, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (119,923 points)

Related questions