• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+2 votes
In the voice of good old JR commentary.

"Good God Almighty, Good God Almighty that killed us.... As God is my witness we are broken in half" (by these fights)

"Enough is enough, will somebody stop these damn fights?"

Here you can choose who is the 90's superstar between khans.
Choices:
Aamir,Salman,SRK
Aamir,Salman,SRK
Aamir,Salman,SRK
asked in Trolls by Location Manager (5.2k points)
100% Accept Rate

edited by

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Humko toh bhool hi gaya ...

answered by Producer (117k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I voted for the first option cause that's SRK's position, baki apna apna dekh lo sab, jo sahi lage uspar vote kardo..!!

answered by Super-star (199k points)
+1 vote

I shall say kader khan is the biggest khan. Voting option men nahi hai.

answered by Producer (102k points)

Vectus don't like this answer.

Yaar 3 khans ab 50 cross kar chuke hain. Lets enjoy their magic while it lasts instead of fighting uselessly.

It all started with yesterday's vectus question & from then this entire forum is on fire, making useless post and shi*ting on each other to prove what? That their favorite actor is ahead of their favorite actor.

I know man. Everyone is stooping to new levels of stupidity.

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 96 views
96 views asked May 4, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 20 views
20 views asked Nov 20, 2013 in Old by Super Nova Assistant Director (45.4k points)