• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
Choices:
3 Idiots
Bajrangi Bhaijaan
asked in Movie Discussions by Producer (101k points)
69% Accept Rate

16 Answers

+3 votes

BB.. .. ..... .... ... ... .

answered by Assistant Director (43.6k points)
+2 votes

Easy choice - 3 idiots

answered by Producer (119k points)

+2 votes

3 Idiots, Obviously.
In Fact, Not Only In This Century, But In The Histrory of Indian Cinema, 3 Idiots Remains The Most Loved Movie Ever. Add To That, The Most Popular Indian Movie Across The Globe, By A Distant. It Is Sin To Put The Likes of Bajrangi Bhaijaan In The Same Line As 3 Idiots.

answered by Production Accountant (26k points)

First BB was the best of decade, now century lol....... These Salman fans I tell u

+2

They'll Overrate Bajrangi Bhaijaan As Much As Possible Because They Know That It Was A Fluke & They Ain't Gonna Get Same From Salman Ever Again.
On The Other Hand For Aamir Fans, Bajrangi Bhaijaan Is Like A Below Average Product.

+2 votes

I ll say 3 Idiots.. It was not a something else which is made after decades

answered by Second Unit Director (73.2k points)
+1 vote

I like both. But when a movie get best message about humanity then i always voted for it.
Because when two country fights then only humanity will win.

I also very much like 3 idiots because its also good message of student future.

So difficult choose because both are masterpiece.

answered by Location Manager (6.4k points)
+1 vote

Voted for none .....
for me Lagaan, 3 Idiots, & Bajrangi Bhaijaan are the best movies of Bollywood among the movies which i have seen ...
p.s yet to watch RDB, CDI(fully), Veer zaara but they are in my wishlist .....

answered by Editor (80k points)

are you honestly putting VZ in that bracket?

Actually i wanted to say i'm yet to catch some great movies so in that list i mentioned that's it ..

+1 vote

Bajrangi Bhaijaan any day.

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
+1 vote

Bajrangi bhaijaan.

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
+1 vote

Both are best.....

But climax of bajrangi bhaijaan took it another
Level.....

So it's bajrangi.... Bhai.

answered by Assistant Director (42.1k points)
+1 vote

Most loved Hindi movie of this century hmm
Tough choice but will choose 3idiots
That movie was timeless classic.
Bajrangi bhaijan is a close second.
& Climax part was just extraordinary.

Nodoubt BB is far more universally loved than 3idiots.
But i find 3idiots better
PS-but mistakenly voted for BB

answered by Location Manager (6.1k points)
+1 vote

Bajrangi Bhaijaan imo. Though plenty more options, such as dangal, lagaan, gadar etc need to be on that list.

answered by Producer (103k points)

See the footfalls, boxoffice Domestic and overseas, See the critics rating, See the popularity in Internet. Every angle Dangal is ahead. Don't know what makes u say it's not huge in interiors. How do u judge that? I'm really curious..

He Must Have Conducted Surveys In Rural India Or Maybe He Is Assuming His Opinion To Be Universal If He, Himself, Belongs To Rural Part Of India.

There is something called Satellite Ratings .that's the best way to judge movies popularity .Most of the people in India watch movies on TV
3 Idiots is huge and is in some other league among Youths while Bajrangi Bhaijaan is more popular in Families .Both movies are almost perfect for me .I can't decide between 3 Idiots Bajrangi that which movie is more loved and better and that's why I asked the question .Dangal no doubt is great movie but it doesn't Repeat value like 3 Idiots Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Satellite ratings, Okay So satellite ratings wise 3 idiots leads by big big margin with 10.88 TVR leads. I'm not saying this. Please check this

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/movie-channels/bajrangi-bhaijaan-on-star-gold-sixth-most-watched-movie-premiere-on-tv-151027

+1 vote

Its only been 17 years in the century.. it'll be foolish to ask such a question... but until now...
both of the movies you mentioned are at the same level for me and BB just edging out 3I by decimal points

answered by Location Manager (5.4k points)
+1 vote

If go by Footfalls then Baahubali 2 , from Bollywood Gadar., Dangal & Bajrangi Bhaijaan...
If we go by normal perception then undoubtedly 3 idiots as it's achieved 3 Cr FFs when others movies hardly done 2cr FFs ....

answered by Director (127k points)
+1

3 Idiots ab aati toh 4 cr Footfalls was easy for it

+1

Definitely 3 idiots was on another level at the time of its release , it's 2nd week collection at the time of its release was better than 1st week Collection of every Bollywood release till than (except Ghajini)..

0 votes

bbhaijaan was just a above average movie by salman standards , don't overhype it and do not compare it to 3 idiots btw i think bahubali 1 is most loved film that got a hindi release

answered by Set Decorator (1.7k points)
+2

You remind me of someone ...

0 votes

No one...
GADAR only.

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
–1 vote

Except Salman fans, Almost all will vote for 3 idiots. 3 idiots has more than twice number of votes than BB in IMDB.. Also the ratings.....

answered by Second Unit Director (72.9k points)

Still Bajrangi Bhaijaan won this poll .Btw most of the neutral votes for Bajrangi .I consider 3 Idiots to win this because it is full of Youths but I am surprised Bajrangi still won . That only shows Bajrangi is very close to 3 Idiots if not bigger

Okay so this poll is the decider for u?. Not the sources that I mentioned above.

@puneeth
And roman has accidently votes for BB So his vote is invalid.

Taking about winning the poll, let's wait for another week or so let all the members vote. Still time is left

Related questions

+3 votes
7 answers 226 views
226 views asked Nov 23, 2017 in Box Office Related by Ajay Location Manager (6.4k points)
+6 votes
14 answers 308 views