• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
0 Member And 19 Guest
0 votes

Just when we thought that Salman Khan will take a break before plunging into this next, the actor was already giving a mahurat shot for ‘Race 3’. Just 2 days back Katrina Kaif had posted pictures of her with Khan, giving a final shot. But the very next day pictures of Salman Khan on the sets of ‘Race 3’emergedd and the actor himself eventually posted pictures from both ‘TiegrZinda Hai’ and ‘Race 3’

In a recent interview with News 18, Salman Khan was asked about his upcoming film ‘Race 3’ and what the actor said will surprise all. Khan said, “Jo maine 1st and 2nd Race dekhi thi..usme mujhe kuch cheezein pasand nahi aayi. Jaise thoda selfishness aur greyness of the character. The format of Race who mujhe akhda. I don’t there is so much exposure, woh mujhe khatakta hai. Is film main action aur gadiya hongi hi..lekin kabhi kabhi lagata hai Race adult film hogi, that I am avoiding, it will be a family film. You have see all my films the same way race you can watch with family” (I have seen Race and Race 2 but I didn’t like the film. A few things like selfishness and the greyness in the character is what I disliked. The format of Race didn’t suit me. The was a lot of exposure and I didn’t like it. There will be action and cars in this film. But there is a notion that Race is going to be an adult film but I am avoiding it, Race 3 will be a family film)

‘Race’ was the first film of the franchise and saw Saif Ali KhanKatrina KaifBipasha Basu and Akshaye Khanna in the lead. ‘Race 2’ saw Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez int he lead. Both the instalments were a blockbuster and liked by all. ‘Race 3’ is slated to release on EID 2018 and is expected to clash with ‘Fanney Khan’ an Anil Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai 

https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/bollywood-news/salman-khan-i-did-not-like-race-and-race-2/

asked ago in General by Producer (105k points)
98% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

He'd never said that he didn't like Race and Race2. He said...“Jo maine 1st and 2nd Race dekhi thi..usme mujhe kuch cheezein pasand nahi aayi. Jaise thoda selfishness aur greyness of the character.".....Read again, he clearly said that he didn't like 'kuch cheezein'..... And 'kuch cheezein' isn't equal to the complete films.

answered ago by Unit Manager (31.4k points)
selected ago by

It means he didn't liked the thing which made first Race interesting and saved 2nd Race from complete disaster..??

Whatever! Bhai prefers to make family films and he'll make Race3 watchable for the entire family.

+2 votes

So he didn't liked Greyness & Selfishness of Race, interestingly this is the aspect which made Race interesting movie, and that's why he shouldn't had agreed to do Race, but Tubelight bombed and Bhai got cold feet on that Remo dance movie so he did Race 3 without main ingredients of Race.

While i don't have problem wirh #SanskariRace, i do have problem with #SimpleRace..!!

answered ago by Super-star (194k points)

If you have problems with it then don't watch it naa!

So if i have a problem with certain factor that means i should not watch the movie?

Aisi logic kahaan se late ho?

Obviously jisse aapko problem hai ya fir ho sakta uss cheez se dur rehna hi sahi hai.

+1 vote

I kind of liked race. Race 2 was a bad movie. What salman says about selfishness and greyness...well that makes race franchisee what it is. There is no hero, there is no villain....everyone has a motive. I hope race3 sticks to the same template.

answered ago by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
0 votes

Still race in 2008 earned two times more than ur gtgh and yuvraj combined.......

answered ago by Production Accountant (29.9k points)

And Race3 will collect more than JHMS and Raees combined.