• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
1 Member And 19 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
Which is bigger film now as ajay anil madhri joins with it now which seems bigger if they both clash then which will take better screens and bigger opening?
asked in Movie Discussions by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
80% Accept Rate

Housefull has always been a bigger franchise than Total Dhamaal. I hate this franchise with passion but the chances of it getting better opening and screen are high compared to Total Dhamaal despite the cast. Total Dhamaal may turn out to be a better film whilst Sajid Khan will give everybody a nightmare just like the prequels and Humshakals.

3 Answers

+1 vote

total dhamaal if released on diwali will be a nightmare for toh considering budget as masses prefer fun movies on festivals plus all that pirate theme is untested b4 indian audience

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
+1 vote

Total Dhamaal = Ajay+Anil+Arshad+Riteish, directed by Indra Kumar.

Houseful4 = Akshay+Riteish+Mithun+Boman, directed by Sajid Khan.

Both the film are looking equal to me at this moment. Rest of the star cast, budget and some other factors will decide the bigger one.

answered by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
+1 vote

Housefull 4 is bigger. would audience really be that excited to watch the old jodi of Anil-Madhuri?

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)

I think the audience will be delighted to Anil Kapoor & Madhuri Dixit on screen because they were a popular jodi. Would the audience be able to bear the torture that loser Sajid Khan is going to give for Housefull 4? Regardless of the BO, he will ruin this film just like number one and two he directed in the franchise.

Both Total Dhamaal & Housefull are bad franchise but as a director, I'll take Indra Kumar over Sajid Khan.

I personally found Double Dhamaal to be even worse than Housefull 3, plus regardless of what people on the internet say, Housefull 1 and 2 were both accepted and appreciated movies by the paying audience.

What I think is happening is that Sajid Nadiadwala is taking big steps to take the Housefull franchise to the next level, while Indra Kumar is just trying to use nostalgia by casting Anil and Madhuri again.