• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
1 Member And 10 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
116 views asked ago in Movie Discussions by Location Manager (8k points)
23% Accept Rate

Congratulations to Aamir and Aamirians....

Not sure if the "240 Million" they are referring to on the video player are for views. I'm talking about VQQ here. For me it translates to "240 Million more albums to play" and not views. The page also shows how many users are watching at the moment, which was like 20-30.

I have never used the site so I could be wrong.

But, there are other videos which has like 400+ Mil views featured on the homepage so its only realistic for a movie that was such a hit to get that amount of views.

240 Million Remains Same For Every Video In The Dangal Playlist. However The Views Can Be Seen At The Right Side Window Where Original Soundrack i.e. Hindi Version Has Around 100Million Views Mandarin Version Has Over 35Million Views.

Thanks@Tiger

2 Answers

0 votes

Aamir popularity in China is on different level , hope secret Superstar also get a good release with awareness in China ...
Potential wise China is almost twice of rest Overseas markets combined business...

answered ago by Director (124k points)
0 votes

300 million views for movie ??? God gracious !!!

answered ago by Assistant Director (43.4k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 219 views
219 views asked in Awards/recognitions by bollyranga Location Manager (8k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 107 views