• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
0 Member And 16 Guest
+2 votes
Check out @TSeries’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TSeries/status/930024569900953601?s=09 Every one can check their post on Twitter they have 7-8 releases for the year 2018 and reconfirmed Dwarf vs Kedarnath clash with their movie release card but they even did not mention fanney khan for 2018 release leave alone Eid release so one thing is 100% confirmed to announce Fanney khan for Eid 18 was just to give Movie a required Publicity which movie gained so now they changed their minds to take on MIGHTY RACE 3 that too on EID. I would say good going T series good going
Source Link: Check out @TSeries’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TSeries/status/930024569900953601?s=09
asked ago in Box Office Related by Casting Director (19.7k points)
75% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Simple. Salman khan is too big to take on in a clash. Fanney khan will avoid the clash. Not kedarnath i feel temper will clash as rohit shetty has the power to take on SRK.

answered ago by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
selected ago by
+1 vote

As a fan of both Anil and Salman I personally like the clash to be averted.

answered ago by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
+1 vote

And Fanney Khan is not even in T series calender at all......

answered ago by Second Unit Director (71.6k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 280 views
280 views asked in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Casting Director (19.7k points)
0 votes
2 answers 212 views
+3 votes
10 answers 472 views