• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
2 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
192 views asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Oh,Bhai
A very balanced statement but again I think it will be taken out of proportion & a controversy will be created out of it.
These deshbhakts have made life difficult for khans,they have to think 100times before saying something because they are the soft targets.
They don't take time to declare deshdrohi.
And like always salman will be unaffected, like that's about salman.he doesn't give a f#ck to these deshbhakts.
Just hoping that media will not create controversy out of it.
Which is nearly impossible

answered by Location Scout (4.1k points)
selected ago by
+4 votes

I am glad he spoke. These retards should know they have no right to pull down an artiste like this. Padmavati deserves a release before passing any judgement.

answered by Cinematographer (96.2k points)
+2 votes

Proud to be a Bhai fan.... When everyone was trying to cash on the name of national/anti national/Pakistani/anti Pakistani things our Bhai openly supported ADHM and Raees and defended Pakistani artists. Now he's supporting Padmavati... Duniya kuch bhi kahe but jo Bhai ko sahi lagta hai aur sahi hai bhi Bhai wohi kehta hai...chahe iske liye use khudhi nuksan kyu naa uthana pade!....Box Office things will come and go but you can't find this quality in the entire galaxy.

answered by Unit Manager (31.6k points)
+2 votes

Yes Salman sir is alright he is saying cent percent right if SC has permitted padmavati to hit the cinemas then y the hell these political parties pelt stones every time even without seeing and knowing the Real story of the film I totally stand by Salman sir He is right

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
+1 vote

I agree with Salman but afraid it might get out of proportions as the right wing-of any group-is no longer in the shadows and there is a lot of loose talk, perhaps encouraged by (?) figures.

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
0 votes

Bhai dhyan se.Band aid Ka asar lamba nahi rehta hain.

answered by Director (132k points)

Band aid?

Anyways he's getting TZH other sort of publicity. Be happy no Srk starrer is around d for a certain gang to spew venom on.

SRK has stopped speaking since he didn't band aid anyone's thumb.

Even putting a band aid wouldn't have helped. It's not about just being in the good books.

Look at how much money Srk makes outside India & now understand the intention behind targetting him. And also know why the targetting / protests stop after a point.