• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+1 vote
asked in General by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
83% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Loved the trailer....Loved Fukrey1 too. But unfortunately it'll be sandwiched between two biggies TZH and Padmavati.

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
selected by

Yess bro it deserves better release date

+1 vote

Loved it. I will see this one for sure with my friends. Delhi ke college ki yaadein tazaa ho jaayengi.

answered by Producer (102k points)
0 votes

Loved it all the way. But bad release date may cause the film. This film deserves a better date. Hope it emerges HIT.

answered by Production Designer (14.1k points)
–4 votes

hahaha .... good .
btw this B grade movie has better and far superior production values than the most expensive movie came out of aamir khan production.

aamir khan production house makes ram gopal verma the producer look like marvel studios .hahaha
and that is saying alot.... because ....ram gopal verma ... who at one point produced and made a movie with PHONE CAMER hahaaha.....
i swear its not a joke. but aamir khan production is....

answered by Star (145k points)

Related questions

0 votes
3 answers 88 views
+3 votes
6 answers 107 views
107 views asked Dec 29, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (245k points)
+5 votes
4 answers 75 views
75 views asked Dec 22, 2017 in Box Office Related by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (199k points)