• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
3 Member And 10 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
145 views asked in General by Casting Director (18.6k points)
84% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Loved the trailer....Loved Fukrey1 too. But unfortunately it'll be sandwiched between two biggies TZH and Padmavati.

answered by Unit Manager (31.6k points)

Yess bro it deserves better release date

+1 vote

Loved it. I will see this one for sure with my friends. Delhi ke college ki yaadein tazaa ho jaayengi.

answered by Cinematographer (96.2k points)
0 votes

Loved it all the way. But bad release date may cause the film. This film deserves a better date. Hope it emerges HIT.

answered by Production Designer (14.1k points)
–4 votes

hahaha .... good .
btw this B grade movie has better and far superior production values than the most expensive movie came out of aamir khan production.

aamir khan production house makes ram gopal verma the producer look like marvel studios .hahaha
and that is saying alot.... because ....ram gopal verma ... who at one point produced and made a movie with PHONE CAMER hahaaha.....
i swear its not a joke. but aamir khan production is....

answered by Star (140k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 107 views
+1 vote
1 answer 63 views