• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
1 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
asked ago in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

Well Salman shared it. Plus happy he changed his look. As long as Remo understands how to present Salman, there'll be no issues.

Know that.... Seen it on Twitter and RTed & liked it. I actually meant that the focus should be more on TZH at this moment.

BTW, the pic is really superb and it gives me vibe that Race3 will be a kickasss entertaining film.

They've just started filming. Ofcourse focus will be on TZH only & then Race 3.

we want more and more of race 3. .... BTW that beard would have been so good.... just wishing he brings that back.

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Salman looks damn cool. He can carry these sort of roles. Bas movie paisa vasool ho thats what I want.

answered ago by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
selected ago by
+2 votes

my most awaited movie .... i have been starving for a cool role from salman khan since wanted..... i loved loved absolutley loved race part 1 ... and didn't hate race 2.....
race movies are all about style and supremacy .... finally we are getting that ... after whole damn 10 years. it will be all about mind games , manipulation mixed with action and damn good music.
what more could you want.
i want salman khan sitting on a throne ... beating all those who are trying to beat him... like bully your bullies

the opening day of this movie with clash will be more than 1000% than Secret superstar 300% than TOH and 150% than dwarf.....

and

guranteed 150cr weekend domestic and 400cr worldwide

the weekend record of this movie will stay untouched for aamir khan in the rest of his days as a supporting actor in bollywood.... and same goes for srk.

answered ago by Director (140k points)
edited ago by

And my most awaited movie is Tiger Zinda Hain

+1 vote

Superb he is looking cool
Expecting an ultra stylish movie

answered ago by Casting Director (18.6k points)
+1 vote

answered ago by Second Unit Director (77.2k points)