Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,478 questions

236,632 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

Last day of Tiger Zinda Hai. Checkout the MACHO look of Salman Khan

+4 votes

asked Nov 12 in General by iamkhan8970 Producer (106,328 points)
98% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Bhai can kill hundreds of baddies with his killer eyes.

answered Nov 12 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,234 points)
selected Nov 13 by iamkhan8970
+1 vote

Savage. This is that last part of the trailer

answered Nov 12 by Intense Cinematographer (97,894 points)
0 votes

so u have turned into salman fan. big shame on you,
deep down in your heart , u always wish that srk should play action and macho roles, but he wasted his life by doing 2 Rs rupees.

answered Nov 12 by Vectus Set Designer (2,408 points)

@Vectus you are forgetting Raees then.

If Aamir did Dhoom3 then SRK also did Don2.

And from which Angle Dangal was a macho film ? 95% movie he played a role of a Father and his Girls "FOUGHT" Dangal not Aamir who had just one scene as younger.

@Vectus 2day i just went to some videos of Salman, Aamir & Srk from there initial days be it award functions or their interviews after such a long career span of over 29 yrs(Aamir) 28yrs(Salman) & 25yrs(Srk) ..
my respect towards them has increased by manyfolds ...
I agree Aamir was the 1st among Khan trio to enter in Bollywood & tase the success with his sensational debut QSQT & Salman with the mega ATBB MPK .. they both became heart throb of the nation even b4 Srk has entered into Bollywood ..
but later Srk was simply unstoppable after success like Baazigar, Darr, DDLJ, DTPH & KKHH ...
Salman & Srk were neck to neck till 1999 & Aamir was slightly behind interms of commercial success ..
from 2000-08 he was clearly the numero uno as Aamir was not doing movies regularly & Salman with his personal problems like break up with Ash & his court cases was not serious about his professional life ..
later Aamir after Ghajini & Salman after Dabangg are unstoppable right now ..
So they are all equal when it comes to overall career ..
this is my true view irrespective of any fanwars..
hope you may understand this ...

I agree with Irdwhelp. All 3 khans have seen big highs and some lows too. Today SRK is down, but there was a time when he was ruling and how.

Dont give the argument yrf and dharma made him. Or else yash chopra would have made uday chopra the biggest star today. These brands were made what they are by SRK. Lets respect these three legends instead of mocking everywhere.

@irdwhelp
little correction, it should be from 2000-2007.
2008 belongs to amir

overall till now all 3 khans are equal now.

and in next 10 years srk will be left far behind and salman and amir will scale giants heights this is my personal opinion.

Related questions

+7 votes
15 answers 470 views
+6 votes
2 answers 260 views
260 views asked Mar 11 in General by power Assistant Director (40,533 points)
+1 vote
3 answers 208 views