• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
1 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes

Akshay Ki Entry

(November 11, 2017)

7a

There’s been speculation for a long time about the sequel to Anees Bazmee’s 2005 movie No Entry. On one hand, we hear the script is being finalised and on the other, there’s talk about getting the cast together. Now, we have an interesting update on the latter. The rumour in the film trade is that the sequel, titled No Entry Mein Entry, will star none other than Akshay Kumar. That’s not all. Kumar will also be replacing the part played by Salman Khan in the original. So while it’s good news for all Khiladi Kumar fans, Khan’s fans will be disappointed – if this rumour turns out to be true!

Source Link: http://boxofficeindia.co.in/akshay-ki-entry/
asked in General by Production Designer (14.1k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

John replaced Akki in Welcome Back

Akki replaced Arshad in Jolly llb

Ajay replacing Sanjay in Total Dhamaal

Salman replaced Saif in Race

Now Akki replacing Salman in NENE
Lagta hai Bollywood me sab Replace-Replace khel rahe hain..!!

answered by Super-star (194k points)
selected ago by

copying your comment in tweets :P

i'm also copying your comment for tweet

0 votes

I thought this film got shelved. But I will be happy if Akki does it. He will be good in Salman's role.

answered by Director (138k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 183 views
183 views asked in Movie Discussions by shah Unit Manager (35.4k points)
+5 votes
8 answers 365 views