• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
1 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thehindu.com/news/national/supreme-court-refuses-to-stay-release-of-padmavati/article20098253.ece/amp/

There are enough guidelines to be followed by the censor board to grant certification to a film before its release, says Bench.

The Supreme Court on Friday refused to entertain a plea seeking a stay on the release of Bollywood movie ‘Padmavati’, saying the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) considers all aspects before granting certificate to any film.

A Bench, comprising Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justices A.M. Khanwilkar and D.Y. Chandrachud, said there were enough guidelines to be followed by the censor board to grant certification to a film before its release.

The plea, filed by Siddharajsinh M Chudasama and 11 others, also sought the setting up of a committee of eminent historians to check the veracity of the script to prevent any inaccuracy in the portrayal of Rani Padmavati.

The petitioners sought a stay on the release of the film till such time the alleged historical inaccuracies in the film are corrected by the producer and the director.
asked in Self Written Articles by Assistant Director (43.5k points)
84% Accept Rate

I think there will not be any committee to evaluate this matter. If film gets certified by CBFC then it will release as usual.

3 Answers

+1 vote

.............Oh Just Shut UP ...................

answered by Star (140k points)
+1 vote

Padmavati movie will be second highest grosser of the year only behind TZH. Ranveer Singh will be first youngster to give 200cr grosser. He is hero of masses and classes.

answered by Production Designer (13.9k points)

Haha...mazra ab samajh me aaya.... Dulhe Raja ki Jai, auntmily no1 ki Jai... Ab mouka milne par hum bhi dulhe raja aur aunty no1 ko beech me layenge

Maine to auntie no 1 dekhi bhi nahi hai

@Tiger lol, he don't have any proof of nonsense he's talking, he's just upset that i once said bad about his idol, mr nautanki SLB

Ab nautanki directors ke fans, aisi nautanki to karenge hi

Nautanki se yard aya......hamare king ne kya kiya aaj alibaug men?

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/shah-rukh-khan-fight-maharashtra-mlc-jayant-patil/123286

I think you didn't read article fully, SRK didn't do anything, it was some politician shouting but SRK ignored one shouting person and greeted other fans who were waiting to get a glimpse of him..!!

+1 vote

I am so damn looking forward to this movie. A real professional is SLB. Its a worthless controversy imo

answered by Cinematographer (96.2k points)

Absolutely. Can't wait for it. Waiting eagerly for 2 movies now this year Padmavati and TZH.

Related questions