• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
+2 votes

In Dilwale Rohit changed script after adding Kajol into it. Its not SRK who changed it.

In Raees they didnt add any SRK elements, yet saying SRK did ghost direction by giving suggestions how to make some scenes.

. Now in Dwarf they are saying "Hope SRK doesnt include his Inputs" .. Like what ?

asked in General by Producer (105k points)
98% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Well there is some input for sure but not completely SRK fault... There was a scene in Raees.. It was said in interview, Rahul after the shot said '' kuch ziada filmi nahi hogya ye scene'' and SRK said '' film hi to bana rahe hain.. " even in making" we can see SRK telling something and Rahul was agreeing.. Absolutely correct.. Even Imtiaz said initial JHMS was man trying to suicide but SRK insisted of movie being more happy.. There is always some input or creative differences be it Salman and Kabir... It is said Aamir many times get involves in editing and processes.. IF SRK does something it's nothing new.. Plus there is a buzz that srk is suggesting name of his next "Bauna".. Anand Rai movies are based on common people lives those small houses and streets.. U cant name that movie dwarf.. It has to be something desi.... Imagine if Dangal name was '' Wresting'' or PK name was '' Drunk Man" would the titles be good.. Same as Dwarf/bauna...

answered by Second Unit Director (71.6k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Srk time's over......

He should try low budget movies.....or character role

Like Nasser Amitabh...... tbhi Kuch ho skta h.

answered by Unit Manager (39.9k points)
+2 votes

then how do you explain ....

dilwale from the maker of Golmaal series, singham series, and few other highly appreciated successful films....

or

the director who had given only one flop in the past 10 years and all his movies are highly appreciated..... prior to JHMS.... imtiaz ali.

answered by Director (140k points)
+1 vote

maybe it's because he's the common factor in all those movies...

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
+1 vote

i would hv used word STUPID for those who say 'Hope SRK doesnt include his Inputs' but since INTENSE too says this thing.....thats stopping me.....achay khaasay dimagh walay loag yahan yeh chez boltay hain.....n it irks me......SRK is a rare breed of superstars who actually believes in his team more than himself......pura support krta hai jo bhi director ka vision ho.....aur yeh SRK ko bolna shuru hojatay hain....khair.....failure k time loag different reasons to nikaaltay he hain fail honay k.....ab Dwarf k time bhi kehna k SRK k input ki wjah sy bari Hit hogayi

answered ago by Unit Manager (31.6k points)

Dilwale without SRK'S interferance would have been a different movie man.
Same for raaes. Banane chale the quality movie. Masala dabangg bana dali wo bhi bina entertainment ke. SRK used to have a great sense of what works....ab pata nahi kya hua hai use.

0 votes

Bhai listen

koi bhi do aadmi barabar nahi hota, koi bhi do aadmi me talent equal nahi hota

kisi me talent , capability Jaida hota hai aur kisi me kam hota hai, par equal kabhi nhi hota

to Bhai tumko manne me kya problem hai ki amir,sallu Jaida talented hai srk se,
Jaida capability hai srk se,

ye script ye sab kuch nahi hota sirf face value hota,

warna aaj ready aur talaash, rdb flop hoti agar aur koi karta aise movies.

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)

bro I want to say no two person has same talent, if you compare two persons in any field one will slightly edge past other in terms of talent even by 0.001%

haha haha Salman aaimir became talented in this decade... haaha. in their prime time no one could come close to srk.

ghanta prime time,

abhi to srk compete nahi kar pa raha aur tum picchle baat karte ho, pehele to usko support tha big banners ka tabhi star ban paya aur ab jab support system nahi raha to uska aukad pata chala hai,

aur kaun sa prime k baat karte ho tum srkians,

srk k prime me sunny, hr ne usko beat kiya tha

srk ka kaisa prime tha jisne aaj tak back to back year grossers tak nahi diya, ise tum prime kehte ho

chalo salman , amir ka prime > srk prime

srk made these banner big. now Salman Aamir taking advantages. he did bunches of bad movies in last couple of years. so he become talent less. lol. after 2010 srk movies under perform ridiculously, and we all know reason. his carelessness. he is totally into other things, Salman Aamir can come his comparison because of this decade. otherwise they they are all time downer in from of him.