• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
4 Member And 13 Guest
+2 votes
Music of this Decade is very dull and crap .Rarely a good  album which stays with you for a long time comes in Bollywood now .There is no longetivity these days .Which are your favourite album of last decade and your Favourite Music Composers and songs of which movie you still listen ?
asked in Opinion by Cinematographer (99.4k points)
69% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

http://www.hindustantimes.com/music/the-fun-has-gone-out-of-romance-there-is-only-misery-in-it-says-shaan/story-vTSDvHghRrIg4wUDo29QYJ.html

Read this article, he's true, nowdays fun has gone out of song, you see many evergreen albums of past, rarely had sad songs, for example title songs of K3G & KHNK, both weren't sad songs, but when sad moments occurs they used to change the pace of same songs and they sounded like sad songs.

And previously, you had singers who suited to a certain actor and different varieties of singers and different songs, nowdays only few 3-4 singers sing all songs and nowdays only kind of songs that are being made are romantic sad songs.

So i would say, nope..!!

answered by Super-star (194k points)

That part on arijit gasping for breath....lol. its true. Har movie men usi ke gaaane which now sound the same.

Most entertaining movie of current superstars?
+2 votes

Bro..i used to think the same but It has always been like this since Bollywood started. 10-15% dank stuff sandwiched between skunk. After 15 years, today's teenager will say "fcuk 2030s music ****, I wish we get back to the era of honey Singh, baadshah ".

answered by Producer (115k points)

Well.. recently I have started digging so down that iam closer to getting on the other side of the world.

SO GOOD LUCK FOR SUCCESSFULLY EMERGING IN BURMUDA TRIANGLE.

Charlie vs Charlie

Yeah. Sometimes I talk to my inner self in writing.

0 votes

My favorite albums from last decade.... Most of the Emraan Hashmi movies albums....Bhai films - Tere Naam, Har Dil jo pyar karega, Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge, MSK, MPKK, Partner etc. Others - Veer-zara, k3g, OSO, KNPH, DCH, Fanaa, Hum Tum, Love Aajkal, Namaste London, Jab we met, Raaz, Aapka surrur etc.
The most favorite album - Jannat followed by Tere Naam.

The most favorite song - Hum tumko nigaho se (Garv) followed by Zara si dil me (Jannat).

answered by Unit Manager (31.6k points)
0 votes

this is happening everywhere IMO. in the western industry I remember there used to be actual lyrics. now they just have one main word that they keep repeating, with all other words replaced by weird sounds and the same music going on in the background.

unfortunately I don't think that quality will ever come back.

answered by Production Accountant (29.4k points)
0 votes

I listen to songs of Rafi, Kishore and Kumar Sanu .90s songs are more melodious than that of'00s for me.Ishq bina Kya from Taal is always with me.

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
0 votes

I wish it does. We had such good music with talents like kumar sanu, Udit, Shaan, Sonu. I feel Arijit is getting monotonous now. Many of his songs are sounding the same.

answered by Cinematographer (96.2k points)
0 votes

Well composers are losing it now-a-days. Pritam failing to give good songs. Vishal-Shekhar working less. S-E-L out of equation. Composers like Tanishk, Amal Mallik, ankit tiwari, mithoon making the same song again and again with different twist.

answered by Executive Producer (68.8k points)