• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
1 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
–1 vote
after bumper opening now trailer views is not increasing .

I am sure same gonna happen at bo with maximum potential only 200cr lifetime

grandi nova dream of beating amir will not be fulfilled in his birth.
asked in Box Office Related by Set Designer (2.3k points)
14% Accept Rate

edited by

Bhai 200 cr Par Bhi Hum Khush Hai
Extraordinary Negative Review Par

8 Answers

+5 votes

Wow. Slow claps for you. So youtube views are indicator of a movie doing 400cr? Then JTHJ and krrish 3 should have done 300cr as they are hugely viewed on youtube. Audience wom and star power makes a movie. Not youtube views.

answered by Cinematographer (96.2k points)
+5 votes

It is already 28 millions on youtube only.

answered by Second Unit Director (79.7k points)
+3 votes

Some idiots who were predicting 250+cr nett and highest grosser of the year for Secret Superstar are now trying question others intelligence.... LMAO!

"beating amir will not be fulfilled".... Absolutely true. Bhai can't beat Aamir by delivering less than 4cr opener on Diwali day.

answered by Unit Manager (31.6k points)
+3 votes

Only 3 Day

Tiger Zinda Hai

40 Million+
Facebook and YouTube

answered by Location Manager (5.6k points)
+3 votes

Dear vectus you are poison to aamir khan fans over this forum for your Kind information I am gonna tell you TZH trailer is a blockbuster trailer on YouTube and in less than 5 days it has garnered almost 32 millions views and recieved Record breaking 760k likes now shut your mouth plz. By the way do u remember u had bet with me regarding TZH opening? Do u remember ? Its OK I tell you u said to me if TZH gets opening above 33cr u will hide your face in shaming hole and will leave this honourable forum forever now tell me Are u ready to leave this forum ? Else we Salman fans will kick u out of the boundary beating u hard choice is yours

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
+2 votes

At least the movie is known to people and the movie itself will decide it's fate

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
0 votes

Someone told me his last atg was more than 20 years back... Wow....
Ace is dealing with atgs

answered by Second Unit Director (71.7k points)

Aamir yet to deliver a....
BHOTD
Top3 grossers of the year
Top 2 grossers of the year
Kisiko ko kuch kehne ki zarurat bhi nhi hai.

–1 vote

Happens When You Desperately Want To Create Headlines With The Use Of Paid YouTube Views.

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 128 views
+1 vote
4 answers 188 views