• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+4 votes
Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez’s big-budget action thriller Race 3 went on the floors yesterday.

The team shot the first scene at a suburban Mumbai studio. It was earlier reported that the team will shoot the title song first. But that's not true. Instead, they are filming a robbery sequence.
The makers have taken up two sets and designed one into a tunnel and the other into a shop full of gold and antiques, where the robbery will happen. The chase has just begun. Race 3 will be Salman's Eid bonanza next year!
Source Link: http://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-race-3-salman-khan-jacqueline-fernandez-shot-for-a-robbery-scene-not-a-song-2558922/amp
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Proud of Bhai's dedication, just finished Tzh, and news is that Race 3 begins

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
selected ago by
+2 votes

Yup Eid bonanza for sure.. But they should not reveal much

answered by Second Unit Director (71.6k points)
–3 votes

I just wondered how a non actor shoot for film.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

I just wonder why over acting ki dukaan is still doing movies after back to back 60 cr life time

Well I do know. Bet you can find plenty in Punjabi cinema alone.

But if you're pointing at Salman or Bobby, then, both are NOT non actors.

Better to be a non actor for pseudo Einstein's and among the most sought after actors than having a short career of 92-2015