• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+1 vote
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

5th April - Babu jagjivan ram birthday... Haha.

6th April - Ugadi.... Holiday in parts of Maharashtra, Karnataka and undivided Andhra http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/india/ugadi.php

tnks dude.
I did googled but got only this link.
https://www.calendardate.com/in_year2019_holidays.php

surprised that, iss link mein Ram Navami ki holiday bhi nehi show kar raha hain.

I got excited for a second there. Then realised my next year's Ugadi holiday is wasted as it's on Sunday.

Check out this site... National, regional se leke district level (maybe) holidays bhi hai http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/india/2019.php

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

So most of the Major Stars already given announcement of their films for year 2019 except SRK and Aamir Khan.
Aamir Khan will take some time I guess and that's not a problem as people already expecting he will come in Christmas 2019 and he will surely get a Solo festival release anyway.
Problem is with SRK, SRK please wake up before anyone book Gandhi Jayanti weekend in 2019.

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by

Varun is not booking Gandhi Jayanti? Then, Shahid Kapoor might look for it.

Varun's 2019 film Shiddat confirmed on Good Friday weekend though I doubt about its release there because Fast & Furious 9 also coming on that date.
So Yes, it can delay and might get release on Gandhi Jayanti weekend.
Don't think, Shahid Kapoor film will announce for that date unless it is a big banner film like Haider.

+1 vote

So 1 down, 2 to go..!!

answered by Mega Star (204k points)

Well Kedarnath was first supposed to release in 26th jan 2019 and then within hours they changed the date..!!

So if they want to take more time for VFX then they can but then replace Dwarf with another movie of SRK, i don't like this supporting his daughter or her son or someone's relative, first think about your movie then later support whoever you want..!!

And i don't think that Temper & 83 will release so close, while Temper can be made fast but 83 will require preparations and it'll be time consuming so if 83 is releasing in aprill, Temper won't release on Christmas..!!

There's 3 months gap between Temper remake & 83. I doubt Temper remake releasing on X-Mas unless Dwarf moves or worst case, Dwarf inside reports are terrible. A film like Kedarnath announcing the clash already will be spreading negative vibe among the trade, giving signs anybody can clash without worrying. Not a good sign. You just can't lose your monopoly.

Well not everytime is same as OSO vs Saawariya, coz Srk is much older now. Anyways like I said, you can't predict what runs on Srk & his team's mind. This time Sara's is pretty much closer to Karan Johar too. Even if the clash happens, don't think Srk will go aggressive on Kedarnath like he did with Saawariya.

I don't think that kedarnath is much of an issue, they can hype it as much as they want but then audience knows the reality, you can get only few eyeballs but clashing with Dwarf even if SRK don't go aggressive is not going to end well for it..!!