Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,040 questions

251,728 answers

308,033 comments

396 users

Chrismas 2018 clash kedarnath vs srk anandlrai movie

+6 votes
506 views asked Nov 4, 2017 in Box Office Related by Ajay Production Accountant (20,900 points)
98% Accept Rate

Those who think that it's a publicity gimmick/marketing strategy, don't forget that it's a Kriraj product.... Wohi Kriraj jinhone small Rustam ko giant MJD aur TEPK ko JHMS se bhidwaya tha.

13 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Meanwhile Srkians

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,882 points)
selected Nov 4, 2017 by Ajay

hahaha...................

+6 votes

Well it's more like a marketing strategy to give hype to your movie but still even Sushant Singh Rajput showing dare to clash with Srk...
Kya se kya ho Gaya .....

answered Nov 4, 2017 by deepak_bishty Director (131,561 points)
+6 votes

This is happen when you don't even release your films title
People started thinking you guys making a ghanta film because you guys don't even have a title for your film.
good luck SRK.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Maruf Sarker Producer (112,380 points)
+5 votes

Hahahahahahahahaa. Kya din aa gye. So wannabe SSR thinks he can clash with SRK? No way. This clash will be averted. I have no hopes from dwarf lt wise but dwarf will murder kedarnath on the 1st day and weekend ww and domestic both.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Intense Director (128,281 points)

Bro, Kedarnath is Kriraj's product... So clash is happening for sure.

+4 votes

Hahaha....SRK has become a ghanta of mandir. Koi bhi aake baja jata hai....Even Sushant Singh Rajput bhi bajane ko taiyaar hain

answered Nov 4, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)
+4 votes

3way clash next Christmas
Temper
Batla
Kedarnath
And kedarnath isn't a small movie, it's a lovestory on the background of uttarakhand flood
Let's see
I don't think a 3way clash will happen, but onething is sure batla willn't be a solo​release.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Roman Production Designer (13,198 points)
+3 votes

Is that.....is that, you know....qualified to be called as a clash..??

Because, you know it makes me laugh that you and many others thinks that it's a clash, cause it's not, it's not a clash, it's a non issue. I don't know if this movie will even get enough screens & shows, i mean even SS had Aamir, and this movie have who? Sushant..?? lol..!!

answered Nov 4, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,106 points)

When TEPK supposed to clash with JHMS tabbhi aap SRKians ke yehi reaction the. But at the end JHMS ran away.... Hahaha.

tinder....

+3 votes

Even temper is slated for Christmas 2018...Lets see.. IF SRK does good marketing strategy and impresses with first looks like Padmavati did whatever the makers are they will postpone...

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Haider Second Unit Director (77,060 points)

didn't srk use great marketing for raees??? and far exceeded the already high expectations from its first look teaser??? .. when it was slated to be clashed against Sultan??? why didn't sultan run away .... in fact he himself ran away.

Do u think Ranveer singh or Sushant are equal to Salman?? This is what u state...By the shooting of Raees was completed late.. Movie was re shot to make commercial impacts.. Zaalima and Laila were never part of original plan...plus srk was coming from Dilwale and Fan.... So the end of it... He is not competing with Salman.. So ur comment doesn't make any sense..

i think you forgot what you wrote just above in that answer... let me write what you wrote again

"IF SRK does good marketing strategy and impresses with first looks like Padmavati did whatever the makers are they will postpone..."

Yes I wrote that.... U stated about Raees.. Then I said in Raees competition was against Salman Khan..

+3 votes

Maybe end of SRK is near as he is diluted in Chemical acid called ROMANCE be it on stage or anywhere as he thinks people around him likes it as they request SRK to say few dialogues and dance etc.

Dwarf is also romantic.

Now he isnt signing new films and letting go Big one's as he is keeping those Big directors wait.

He himself isnt interested as an Actor now a days and want to concentrate as Producer. chalo khair.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by iamkhan8970 Producer (116,544 points)

I like your honesty as a fan of his. This was a genuine answer, unlike other SRK fans whom will defend him as always.

+2 votes

Other than Shahrukh Khan,Dwarf has Anand Rai who could give Blockbuster even with no bankable male star, So I think no clash will happen.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (65,510 points)

But Kedarnath is Kriraj product.... Samne koi bhi ho wo log clashes ke liye mash-hoor hai.

So why Kri raj postponed Aiyaary it was initially stated for 26th Jan 2017

Cz....
1. Christmas is bigger date than 26 Jan.
2. 2.0 is bigger film than Dwarf.

+2 votes
answered Nov 4, 2017 by Saurabh Camera Operator (8,483 points)
edited Nov 4, 2017 by Saurabh
+2 votes

So one thing is lohay pe lakeer now Srk will have another Semi Hit in his kitty and his search of CLEAN HIT will remain to be continued.... Very bad downfall of srk

answered Nov 4, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)
+1 vote

Isn't Kedarnath a small movie? They already started shooting so keeping it aside for Xmas 2018 might not be the smartest move. Anyway, BOI did say that a festive clash is better than a solo release elsewhere. But I think if any movie will take advantage of that, it'll be Temper.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,580 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
14 answers 505 views
505 views asked Nov 26, 2017 in Box Office Related by Ajay Production Accountant (20,900 points)
+4 votes
7 answers 232 views