Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,518 questions

249,345 answers

304,875 comments

396 users

Exclusive still of Salman Khan in Liwa desert, Abu Dhabi during the shoot of Tiger Zinda Hai.

+8 votes
asked Nov 3, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
100% Accept Rate

425cr....!

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

This movie ...will be sure solid hit.....
And action would be... awesome...

answered Nov 3, 2017 by power Assistant Director (46,463 points)
selected Nov 5, 2017 by suhas
+2 votes

Ready to roar from hottest desert to coldest regions with swagger

answered Nov 3, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (62,021 points)
+2 votes

Gajab!! Bhai ka jalwa.

answered Nov 3, 2017 by Ajay Casting Director (18,255 points)
+1 vote

i know the makers need this ... they need to keep posting these pictures from Set and locations .... to build the hype ... but i dont like this...
these are sort of spoilers....
i mean whatever they do and wherever they go... they post pictures
its like we already know.... all these locations .... and his getup ...
it would have been so much cooler to get all that as a surprise ... hw great would that be....
just imagine.... it has started from dabangg.... before dabangg there was so much mystery ... before every salman khan movie trailer came out....
ETT ka to pura aik ganay ki video hi leak ho gai thi . BANJARA... aur uske baad phir songs bhe anay start ho gaye leaked.... videos..... tubelight , ye swag wala song from TZH... mashAllah from ett as well....

this is not good.... but i dont see it stopping in future...

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (150,922 points)

Yeh in location pic YRF ki taraf se Nahin hai. Yeh Suzuki ki taraf se hai.. Dekhe nahi ke bhai Suzuki ki gaadi chalarahe hai

damn it .... you are right .. how could i have missed that....

Grandy maine suna hai ke dhuaan naak se chorne per zyaada high hote hai. Correct hai kya yeh baat

han lekin uske liye sarr neechay aur taangein ooper hun chahiye

+1 vote

Typical shooting locations for a spy thriller/action movie - West Asia. Eastern Europe. Latin America.

answered Nov 4, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Director (123,036 points)
0 votes

K-A-N-D-I ..... Pic hai......

answered Nov 4, 2017 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,967 points)