• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
2 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+7 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

425cr....!

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

This movie ...will be sure solid hit.....
And action would be... awesome...

answered by Assistant Director (40.1k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Ready to roar from hottest desert to coldest regions with swagger

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
+2 votes

Gajab!! Bhai ka jalwa.

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)
+1 vote

i know the makers need this ... they need to keep posting these pictures from Set and locations .... to build the hype ... but i dont like this...
these are sort of spoilers....
i mean whatever they do and wherever they go... they post pictures
its like we already know.... all these locations .... and his getup ...
it would have been so much cooler to get all that as a surprise ... hw great would that be....
just imagine.... it has started from dabangg.... before dabangg there was so much mystery ... before every salman khan movie trailer came out....
ETT ka to pura aik ganay ki video hi leak ho gai thi . BANJARA... aur uske baad phir songs bhe anay start ho gaye leaked.... videos..... tubelight , ye swag wala song from TZH... mashAllah from ett as well....

this is not good.... but i dont see it stopping in future...

answered by Star (140k points)

Yeh in location pic YRF ki taraf se Nahin hai. Yeh Suzuki ki taraf se hai.. Dekhe nahi ke bhai Suzuki ki gaadi chalarahe hai

damn it .... you are right .. how could i have missed that....

Grandy maine suna hai ke dhuaan naak se chorne per zyaada high hote hai. Correct hai kya yeh baat

han lekin uske liye sarr neechay aur taangein ooper hun chahiye

+1 vote

Typical shooting locations for a spy thriller/action movie - West Asia. Eastern Europe. Latin America.

answered by Producer (115k points)
0 votes

K-A-N-D-I ..... Pic hai......

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)