• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
0 Member And 21 Guest
+3 votes
Actor Sidharth Malhotra says he missed out on an opportunity to share the screen space with Salman Khan in "Race 3" due to date issues.

With Salman stepping in for the Ramesh Taurani-produced "Race" franchise, the third part of the thriller film just got bigger in terms of casting.

"There were talks earlier and nothing really culminated.

Now they have done their casting. I know Ramesh Taurani and Salman Khan and they are wonderful people to work with. Maybe (I will work with them) in the future if not this," Sidharth told PTI.

"There were no creative differences. There were other things on my plate, so I couldn't shift things around to do that film. There was time limitation, they are starting shoot right now and I couldn't do it. So we couldn't go ahead with it," he said.

"It would have been great to share the screen space with Salman," he said.
Source Link: http://www.newindianexpress.com/pti-news/2017/nov/02/couldnt-do-race-3-due-to-date-issues-sidharth-malhotra-1690311.html
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Lol, he keeps working in Ittefaq and Aiyaary type of movie and that will neither increase his popularity nor his demand. He needs a commercial movie, not like A Gentleman but something that would appeal to masses too.

answered by Location Scout (3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

hahaha koi date wate issue nahe tha isay....
when he got to know k daisy shah is cast opposite him... he said no
amitab bachan also said makers have approached him but i dont know why he rejected....
mature cast hoti kya maaazaa hi aa jata

answered by Director (140k points)

You really think he would back out coz of Daisy Shah? That's like saying NO to Salman Khan. Daisy is part of Salman's in-house talent management.

salman khan ko bol diya hoga ... date issue ka.... but real reason .... guaranteed ye hi hai.....
just imagine ... a new young and sifaarshi actor.... who's only been paird opposite hotties like alia bhatt, shradda kapoor, katrina kaif, jaqueline fernandas. why would he be wanted to paired opposite an actress who was a background dancer....and who's only featured in B grade movies in hindi and Kannada.

Coz one of the b grade film was a Salman starrer. And you can expect Salman getting her as many films as he can to prove the worth of his in-house talent management start up.

And you know very well when it comes to Race franchise, how the pairing happens. There's nothing concrete pairing like Daisy will be paired opposite Bobby & Jacqueline with Salman. Even though Race 3 will have nothing to do with previous films, Jacqueline still goes with Aditya Pancholi in the end dumping John.

+1 vote

Date issues what a joke lol. He missed a huge film. The biggest film ever he would get in his carrier.

answered by Director (138k points)