• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
1 Member And 19 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Race is one of my all time favorite albums. Race2 also had chartbuster songs. So, expecting the same from Race3.

answered by Unit Manager (31.4k points)
selected by

Hope it will have chartbuster album because Salman movies don't usually have chartbuster albums because he himself is enough for the movie.

Yup.... Let's hope for the best.

+1 vote

More than Remo, This is TIPS Film, no matter how pathetic their film might be, their music never lets down, even their flops had chartbuster music. So bets on this one also as this is one of the highest selling album franchise.

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
0 votes

Music from Remo "Flying Jatt mera BFF hai main uski GF hun...wtf was that...

Race always had a fantastic music... Let's see hoping for good.. I am expecting Jacqueline for something like Latt Lag or Touch me.. We don't want Allah Duhai hai remix this time... Let the original prevail... To be honest I am not expecting much from Race overall.. Remo is directing a thriller.. There has been too many last minute changes.. Tips said it will be a huge cast.. It is just an ensemble cast not milti starrrer.. Only Salman Khan is the hero in the film..

Race 1 & 2 had great music.. Especially magic by Atif Aslam for Pehli Nazar and beintehan..even in past Tu Chahiye has been a huge hit.. First song he did for Bhai.. Let's see what makers want..

answered by Second Unit Director (71.6k points)

Remo doesn't compose music. Whenever there has been shortcoming in the songs department, it has always been covered by the choreography as well as picturisation of the song. We have seen that happen in ABCD 1&2 as well as A Flying Jatt. Ofcourse he didn't have a challenge as far as dancers go in them.

Irrespective of whether Pritam composes music or not, Allah Duhai will feature in Race 3. How much Salman loves that song itself is enough to expect a reprised version.

Regarding cast, it's expected. You can't afford other stars when you've shelled out major budget on casting Salman Khan. Plust Salman if goes soft on his payroll then also he will be taking away chunk of Amazon prime as well as satellite rights price. Not to mention, couple of circuits distribution rights.

In casting Sid and AB were also approached for the movie.. Regarding casting they might have chosen good actors who can act and there might be good confronting scenes.. Like SRK between Nawaz were some good highlights of Raees.. Just imagine Bobby Deol and Salman Khan.. Or other actors and Salman Khan.. YUKK

0 votes

look mahn..... race 3 needs to have a Race title track ... so wo to chartbuster likhwa lo.
dosra...race will have an atif aslam song....so wo bhe chartbuster likhwa lo..
race needs a an item song.... like zara zara touch me.... uski hi bas kami hai abhe tak...
maine pehne party shoes..... jaisa hona chahiye

reason why race ka music chartbuster hota hai ... because there is abundance of party songs....

chartbuster to album hoga hi......

RACE THEME (unknown to most) ...from race 1 was my ringtone for two years....

answered by Director (140k points)
0 votes

Race 3 will have recreated version of Allah duhai hai which they gonna shoot from November 9 i n mehboob studio so I hope other songs will also be chartbusters like Race and race but this Time Music will be done by Himesh Reshmiya and sacchin jigar

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)
0 votes

They should avoid Sachin-Jigar and Armaan malik. Vishal-Shekhar should do it.

answered by Executive Producer (68.8k points)
0 votes

I liked both albums. Best song is Pehli Nazar mein. Race 1 had best music. Expectations are higher this time too.

answered by Director (138k points)
–1 vote

aaj kal suhas be stupid post dalne laga... bhai Race jaisi movie mae music n specially choreography ka kya kaam.... bas background music achcha ho... use same race background score in race 3 it wil be great

answered by Production Accountant (26.6k points)