• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
1 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

Dhoom 4 would be a wise choice considering the value of this franchise. SRK knows how successful it's been in the past so I guess that would be an opinion. Also YRF banner as well is a factor for him to sign this film.

12 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

if you are asking for part 3 of any other actors movie than munna bhai 3.

answered by Casting Director (18.8k points)
selected by
+6 votes

answered by Second Unit Director (77.2k points)
+5 votes

Sharukh Khan Signed

Flop 3

JHMS
FAN
Dwarf

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
+4 votes

DABANGG 3 kar le sign....... kamsekamm, previous 2 Blockbuster ke dum pe hi Film HIT ho jayegi

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
+3 votes

Srk will sign Tanu weds manu 3

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)
+2 votes

Dhoom 4 I guess if yrf offers him, or Don 3 with massy elements.

answered by Location Scout (3k points)
+2 votes

hahaha main to kehta hoon isko aashiqui 3 dai do

answered by Director (140k points)

Why do you want to steal this from Duggu?

+2 votes

Shahrukh Khan must sign Don 3

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
+2 votes

Don 3 directed by A R Murugadoss

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)

well I feel Don brand has some value, but as BOI said, both movies have worked on star power, they haven't been well accepted by the audience. I feel like Don 3 is the last chance to make a really iconic Don movie with SRK, so why not take the best thriller director and use his skills in the right place. even he might be looking for a safe space after Spyder flopped.

not bad Hola saab.....bari achi thought h.....but yeh bhi sach h k Farhan Farhan hai

Honestly speaking, I don't think Farhan's style of direction is suited to Don. He's not a very commerical movie maker. His style is somewhat urban. I get that he wants to bring his father's iconic creation back, and who doesn't want an opportunity to work with SRK, but I want to see the guy who made DCH and Lakshya back. Don was good, but Don 2 was deadly boring IMO. At this juncture they should realize what they established at the end of Don 2, and then they should bring in someone who can take advantage of that story. Who better to bring in than A R Murugadoss.

loved Don 2.......thats why i think his film urban film making style is the key for Don......but taking A R Murugadoss and making it for masses too is really a great idea. but maybe it will turn out to be a critical disaster, i think..........commercially beshak 300cr kr jaye

+2 votes

Once upon a time in Bollywood 3
Tag line i was so called king

answered by Production Accountant (26.6k points)
+1 vote

He needs dhoom4 to give a 300cr grosser. Or else he has no chance.

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+1 vote

Don 3 or/and Dhoom 4. SRK should do one of these after Dwarf.

answered by Director (138k points)