Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,142 questions

243,848 answers

396 users

Check out the pics from the set of Race 3. Film shooting from Nov 9th & will release on Eid 2018.

+3 votes

asked Nov 2, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (250,817 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

Hoping for a decent film atleast

answered Nov 2, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (23,940 points)
selected Nov 5, 2017 by suhas
0 votes

Salman has the swag and charisma to pull it off. But i am amazed they couldnt find anyone other than bobby and daisy shah????? All the best to the team. They need it.

answered Nov 2, 2017 by Intense Producer (107,363 points)

Well understandable the budget issues. They couldn't afford any other big name. It's a challenge for Ramesh Taurani & Remo. Ball's in their court.

0 votes

Seriosly kiss hutiye ko director le liya uske upar gatiya cast... This is my hatest movie ever wel its first movie wch i actually hate before release.... pehle D4 reject kiya for stupid reasons nw race 3 sign karke bi usmae bi hutiya...Biryani ke plate mae basi roti serve karte ho... janta maaf nai karegi tumhe..

answered Nov 2, 2017 by playboy Production Accountant (28,223 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 185 views
+7 votes
5 answers 273 views