Logging in Errors

Share your birthday wishes for One and only KING Khan.

+5 votes
asked Nov 1, 2017 in General by hasan Production Accountant (23,636 points)
90% Accept Rate

retagged Nov 1, 2017 by hasan

Yeh kya hai
this is male chauvinism at its peak ..
yesterday on my Birthday post only 2 wishes but today in Srk's Birthday post 9 wishes & still counting ..

Yes.. This is against the ethos of the constitution . I condemn this kind of behavior .

Hahaha......

11 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Happy bday SRK from being an outsiderwho had a dream to becoming a king
One of the greatest journey ever

answered Nov 1, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (25,669 points)
selected Nov 3, 2017 by hasan
+4 votes

Happy Birthday SRK.Keep Rockin'.Wish you a fantastic career ahead.
Thanks for being such an idol and such a fantastic actor and entertainer.You will always remain special <3

Connection bhi na kamal ki cheez hai,ab hogaya toh hogaya,mat pucho kaise.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Pallav Assistant Director (59,674 points)
+4 votes

Happy birthday sir Shah Rukh Khan. We love you. ...........

answered Nov 1, 2017 by sihan Editor (88,049 points)
+3 votes

Happy Birthday to the King... Star of Milenium. Inspiration of millions. One and Only.. Shahrukh Khan..

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
+3 votes

Happy Birthday King. Wishing you only success and happiness ahead. The only actor who I can ever have so much admiration for.

He's an inspiration for me.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,772 points)
+3 votes

Happy Birthday to the man I liked the most. Wishing him success in the future ahead.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,711 points)
+3 votes

Happy birthday to srk, wish him a lot of success and hope we will see him again in films like CDI, swadeep, veer zara , one of the best actor of his generation and a legend of hindu cinema.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Sss d Assistant Director (41,929 points)
+2 votes

the biggest selfish mahn ever... who , sitting in his 5 star office and banglows and manats....happily partying with his friends .... running his cricket teams and businesses... paying attention to everything ...except for one thing..... "MOVIES"
even though he's an actor .... hilariously enough. ......who earned all this from the love of his fans....and the fans .. who are being ignored by him over and over........ the fans (mostly poor and middle class) who leave behind everything and go stand outside his house , shout, scream, want to get even a tiny bit of glimpse of him , celebrate his birthdays as their own... and what does he do in return... choose whatever he thinks is right or whatever his friends say over what ever his fans want...ending up as a huge disappoitment for his fans...... and in return what his fans do ... they do all that ...all over again.....

its like the circle of dummies ... and srk being "andhon main unka kaana raaja "

happy birthday you selfish piece of srkfan.
do something that your dummies want.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (148,518 points) 1 flag

Actually I liked what u wrote ... .and that's what srk fans make most loyal, and he has most die hard fans . And even outside movie screen he is a persona u bound to follow.... He is an enigma ......be hater or whatever u must spot him on........ BTW u have written a lot for him for whole years, u must have had enormous pleasure during that, and now u suffering same amount of pain while writing happy birthday...... (ROFL)

+1 vote

Happy birthday Srk ,I have liked 3 movies of you so far Pardes, Swades and Chak de India.None of your movie can entertain me except the three.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (60,196 points)
+1 vote

Hope he makes a resolution on his bday to read the script before signing for a movie.

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Intense Producer (117,510 points)
+1 vote

Many more returns of the Day SRK ....

answered Nov 1, 2017 by Irdwhelp Editor (81,390 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
4 answers 92 views