• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
22 Online
0 Member And 22 Guest
+1 vote
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Ohh, Masterstroke by padmavati makers
Now expecting something really huge in overseas
Huge means not 20m,it will target 30m now.

answered by Location Scout (3.9k points)
selected by
0 votes

I can smell 500cr WW and with that deepika will be the most successful actress after Madhuri dixit.

'

answered by Producer (114k points)

I guess BO wise Kat is the most successful actress of this century.

All her successful films are hero dominated and she rarely got a chance to shine, Asin and sonakshi sinha too r having high grossers in their filmography.. But deepika is different

Have to agree with that...

0 votes

Plz use your mind guys paramount will release that's great but the number of people who were supposed to watch it will remain the same so no benefit of more overseas numbers numbers will remain the same 15-18 mil lifetime no 20-30 mil at all

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)

@Roman Paramount is one subsidiary of Viacom facepalm

Ok bro cool, you are a salman fan like me so i don't want to argue with you.
Btw I'm not saying that it will take huge opening but iam saying it will give boost to its collection.
If wom will be good then you never know.
SS was a small movie distributed by zee studio while it is a big movie distributed by paramount, there is a huge difference
Iam not saying it will do 30M but trying to say that if movie will turns out to be excellent, with paramount it can target 25-30M.

@Charlie Jatindar as if i don't know .it has reach to big nontraditional market also &i know what you are saying.lol ROFL ROFL
If movie turns out to be good it can work in nontraditional market also that's what I'm saying

@Charliejatindar, typing Viacom was a mistake,i wrote it in a flow