Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,970 questions

247,040 answers

300,870 comments

396 users

20 years of one of the best movies of SRK, "Dil To Pagal Hai". Your views about this film.

+2 votes

asked Oct 30, 2017 in Box Office Related by Sanal Star (141,652 points)
91% Accept Rate

One of the films of Srk to have great songs.

One of the weakest films to be directed by Yash Chopra.

7 Answers

+5 votes

The movie which changed people's view in filmfare awards

answered Oct 30, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (60,196 points)
+2 votes

No where for me...this Movie can be termed as one of Best SRK's Movie..just cz it was a record grosser..doesn't make it a BEST 1...even a PARDES or a KABHI HAA KABHI NA is better product than this to my observation... it was just a Gud Movie dat too of dat tym....at today's tym it just passable.... But Yes MUSIC by Uttam Singh was just fantabulous.

The Movie was also way below than the "The Yash Chopra standard" whose record was eventually broken by the same Director-Actor duo wit their Crappiest Product "JTHJ"....atleast DTPH had Superb Performance, Gud Direction nd excellent Music....JTHJ had pathetic Music, 3rd class Story nd avg Direction...it was just saved by Samar nd Akira.

Btw...after DTPH.... Yash Chopra gave to the World wat can be termed as "THE GREATEST ROMANTIC MOVIE" of all Tym

The one and only "VEER- ZAARA"

answered Oct 31, 2017 by Sudeep Guddu Camera Operator (10,850 points)
edited Oct 31, 2017 by Sudeep Guddu

I agree. Vz is miles ahead of dtph

+2 votes

Dil toh pagal hai is my only favorite movie of srk its music and story was the main reason that I liked it most even music was one of the best in 90s

answered Oct 31, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,897 points)
+2 votes

One of the worst movie .... pathetic...

Only Good things are music and song's.....

And another worst thing was that it swept all fake fare
Awards.....

answered Oct 31, 2017 by power Assistant Director (46,038 points)
+1 vote

Very average movie content wise. For me one of the weaker films of yash chopra's career. Music was all time best and SRK had undeniable charm and intensity back then.

answered Oct 31, 2017 by Intense Producer (117,510 points)
+1 vote

I saw it recently and liked it quite a bit.

My problem with this movie is the same as with JTHJ, is goes on and on about the one true love, yet I like the second female lead better and her chemistry with SRK is better too. I also wasn't too fond of the ending. But it's a good movie with good performances, good characters, and great songs.

I definitely wish Karishma and SRK had done a proper movie together as leads.

answered Oct 31, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,772 points)
+1 vote

Liked this movie ,romantic movie but no boring moment.Music superb.

answered Oct 31, 2017 by hasan Production Accountant (23,636 points)

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 185 views
+2 votes
5 answers 160 views
160 views asked Dec 13, 2015 in Box Office Related by Ankit Casting Director (19,592 points)
+3 votes
3 answers 184 views
184 views asked Nov 23, 2017 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (11,345 points)