• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
0 Member And 20 Guest
+11 votes
:small
asked in Movie Discussions by Super-star (194k points)
99% Accept Rate

Bring it on.

Diwali's over but the gifts still keep coming.

425cr!!!

16 Answers

+11 votes

now that is a poster finally ... after the first one was very dull .... very underwhelming.... this poster alone.... .ALONE. is enough.......

even if makers dont give teaser , trailer , or songs... this ;poster alone can give 100cr opening weekend.

wherever this poster will be shown .... on hoardings , in cinema multiplexes , it will draw attention more than anything else.....

salman khan doing action.....

i say that again....

only this poster is enough for guaranteeing ginormous opening.

damn im just imagining ...... how baldy internet will break the day TZH's trailer arrive.

answered by Director (140k points)
+9 votes

Poster is literally Firing ......
hope this will be a better film than its prequel ...

answered by Second Unit Director (77.2k points)
+9 votes

Great poster. And as expected out and out action, bigget stunts and no compromise with scale. Excited for the trailer now. Finally at the end of the year a worthy big screen experience.

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+8 votes

Awesome... This Christmas there will be peace

answered by Second Unit Director (71.6k points)
+7 votes

answered by Producer (105k points)

I know there is a misplacement of names in the poster ...

Nooo. I just posted Salman pic..... saw name after reading ur comment

Its Wokayyyy.....

+7 votes

Third 300cr grosser for Salman Khan. Opening day and opening weekend record of Bahubali 2 might be history soon.

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)
+6 votes

Lives up to expectation by these killer looks

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
+6 votes

Absolutely Faadu poster...I would say that this is the best poster ever for an Indian action film. Only a mor-on can dislike it.

answered by Unit Manager (31.4k points)
edited by
+4 votes

Faadu POSTER
This is how a Massy megastar like salman should be presented, scale is also grand as expected.

answered by Location Scout (3.9k points)
+3 votes

Now this is wht u call Faadu action movie poster... Eagerly waiting to see this poster scene in trailer....

answered by Production Accountant (26.6k points)
+3 votes

This Christmas, there will be destruction at Box Office.

answered by Location Scout (3k points)
+2 votes

Cover pic for Bandook Meri Laila.

answered by Director (134k points)
0 votes
answered by Camera Operator (8.4k points)

Bro everyone uses body double, it's a part of film making process and before comparing it with Hollywood movies you should also consider the difference in budget.
According to Bollywood standard it is more than awesome

@roman
The saddest part is this guy is licking Srk and SRKians just bcz of SS's under performance. Aise fans kisiko bhi naa mile... I used to thought that he's a sensible guy. My bad!

@Tiger do u object when ur Nova abuses Aamir and spreads venom.

Not complaining that u r bashing TZH or Salman....we'll reply if get time.... but u r licking SRKians and sharing their tweets here....lol.

0 votes

Its some kind of Game Poster ..... Until now First looks Sucks big time.... Need Teaser soon

answered by Assistant Director (40.6k points)

TZH jaise films aaplogo ke bas ki baat nhi... Aap jake JHMS and DZ dekho.

i am not saying any negative, the impact of ETT first teaser and poster was big , when first teaser of ETT was released i was super excited for the movie though was disappointed after the movie released as a good action movie turned into romantic one.

Really? Game poster and blah blah blah kya tha fir?

–1 vote

that poster sucks. looks like Baaghi 2 posters from the front perspective.

luckily, the posters for Sultan sucked too, so no need for concern.

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)

bhaijaan, aap JHMS ka mini trailers dekho

movie forum hai, jahan dil chahe ga comment karun ga.

Toh mene kab mana Kiya?

–2 votes

cartoonish. expected a better poster. 2/5

answered by Production Accountant (20.7k points)

This cartoon's first day will be 10 times more than ace Khan's Giga ATBB Secret Superstar.

If iam right, you were expecting TZH to be a underperformer, saying it will not cross 250cr blah blah blah.
Now you are saying expected much more better poster, don't you think you are contradicting yourself or is it your jeoulousy which is getting visible in your answer.