• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
3 Member And 16 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Yes they are shooting A track titled "Tiger" in Greece it is a hip hop song and will be used in ending credits like Masha Allah it won't be part of screen play it is just a promotional song and that will be the 1st song from the album to be out right after a week of trailer releases

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
selected by
+3 votes

There are Only 2 things I can say about the first pic....
There are Only 2 things which I see clearly in the first pic....
There are 2 things which I zeroed (00) in to talk about in the first pic.....

First - What a beautiful cOOuple!!!
Second - Salmaan Bhai lOOks dashing in MOOustache!!!

answered by Production Accountant (27.8k points)
+3 votes

Cool pictures of Tiger and Zoya before the boxoffice storm

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
+3 votes

these are very nice pictures.....
salman khan is such an inspiration.... .

his logic of looking always good...is that he is in acting space... he is on the other end of camera all the time...thats why he has to look presentable all the time..... he said that.... i think in late 90s. when he brought the trend of bodybuilding...

he can adjust .... and adapt into situations.... as aamir khan says .. .salman khan has lateral thinking. and he would like to know the secret of how he does that....
meaning he can have solutions to any situation.

salman khan once said.... agar wo actor na hota.... agar wo ghareeb bhe hota.... to bhe wo kuch na kuch kar laita.... koi na koi way out nikaal laita aur self respect na chhhodta for easy money.....

such an inspiration he is.

kahan ki baat main kahan lai gaya hoon.....
ye saari baat is se nikli hai k ... he's is above 50 years old.... and he has maintained himself so good.... that he looks so younger and presentable . only because he is .. in this field.... and he has this thing in him ... the thing of being competitive.
salman khan nay farmaya.... hum kaam se maareinge (apne haters aur dushmano ko)
(our work will speak rather than our words)

answered by Star (140k points)

Nova mahn app explaination bohat lambi chodi krtay ho miyan but achi krtay ho

+1 vote

Like Jaadu derives his energies from the sunlight I too derive my power from Cleavages.. Long live the energy providers.

answered by Producer (115k points)

May you get more energy from this ..

Ewwwwwww...huzoor Kuch Acha Daalo na

Wokay....

gaaliyaan Kahaan hai? chaubaaray Kahaan hai?

0 votes

Awesome pics.....

Waiting for trailer.....it should be excellent...

answered by Assistant Director (40.1k points)
0 votes

Somehow beard doesnt suit salman as well as SRK. He looks better clean shaven. Katrina is another silent highlight here......she has taken 'big' strides of late.

answered by Cinematographer (96.2k points)