• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes
Finally salman khan's next right after Race 3 is finalized and its none other than atul-alvira's time travel drama BHARAT which is official remake of blockbuster movie " Ode To My Father" , in recent interaction atul revealed all his plans about this mega venture he told the casting of the movie will happen right after TZH releases and they aim to shoot the movie in dehli, Punjab, Spain and Abu Dhabi coz it will be mega budget movie and shoot will be start right after the completion of Race 3 in APRIL onward and will be directed by none other than currently favorite of Salman khan" ALI ABBAS ZAFAR " and movie will be releasing defiantly on the occasion of EID 19 confirmed by the producer Atul himself. Now get ready for TZH right now then right after it will be Race 3 and then Bharat time travel drama and then there might be Kick 2 on Xmas 19 coz it is certain bharat will be completed by October 18 , then Salman will defiantly go for another movie hunt for the year 2019, so fans its time to up your sleeves and get ready for More and more Salman khan in coming years
Source Link: http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/salman-books-eid-2019-now/articleshow/61191365.cms
asked in Box Office Related by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
75% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Great line up.My wish for an out and out comedy movie remains only a wish

answered by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Wasn't bharat the remake of an ode to my father
How did it become time travel film

answered by Production Accountant (22.4k points)

Yes bro its an official remake

+1 vote

Time travel movie and remake of Ode to my father? What the fu*k this even means?

answered by Director (135k points)

Bhai Sahab simple if it will capture 5 decades then it will be time travel na?

That's not time travel dude. That's more like a period movie.

+1 vote

Taran saying Bharat starts from April 2018. Then how Race 3 will be shot withing 5 month. Its nearly impossible task. a total of 6 month is not enough for shooting and post production.

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)

Shoot will easily be finished with in 4 months for race 3

Action movies can't be shot within a limited time. Action scenes takes time to shot. I am guessing Race 3 will be a sub-standard film.

+1

No bro tzh taken time coz set were constructed but here no set only real locations so back to back shoots will happen

+1 vote

perfect recipe for tubelight 2

answered by Production Accountant (21.6k points)
–1

Better concentrate on Secret flop star which is bigger than dangal jao aur dekho G4 me SS ka rape krdiya bohat bolts that SS will be HIT hogyi?

Related questions

+6 votes
7 answers 303 views
303 views asked Sep 7, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 177 views