• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+13 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Producer (105k points)
98% Accept Rate

Last time stayed loyal to the plan & spent entire day at whistling woods.

This 22nd I will fly to Mumbai just to get the SALMAN experience in theatre.

17 Answers

+8 votes

Best answer

Very nice. Hoping for some crazy action.

I guess the tagline confirms that Katrina is going to be killed in the first 20-30 minutes. Something like Bourne Supremacy. Then he just goes on a wild hunt to track down the killer.

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
selected by

aapk mouh main ghee Shakkar Mr.hola

Mr hola that would be good. I want it to be like BS too.

@intense: obviously a lot more massy. Otherwise half the audience would leave before the interval

+8 votes

So tagline indicates there will be only destruction at the box office this Xmas so be ready box office

answered by Casting Director (19.7k points)
+7 votes

Great poster. I get the feeling this film have more deadly action than the first.

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
+7 votes

answered by Second Unit Director (77.2k points)
+6 votes

Superb waiting eagerly for Christmas

answered by Casting Director (18.6k points)
+5 votes

Jaisa Socha Tha Waisa Hai

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
+5 votes

Fantastic first look

answered by Art Director (2.9k points)
+5 votes

And here it is, the Tiger who will destroy the BO at the end of the year. Fantastic poster

answered by Location Scout (3k points)
+4 votes

Liked it. I will have my cup of Joy full this Xmas.

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
+4 votes

Nice pose .....good

answered by Unit Manager (39.9k points)
+3 votes

Actually in forests if Tigers are injured, they are unable to hunt their prey, either they try to scavange or wait for injury to heal or they die of hunger.

So this poster is wrong..!!

But.......... There is one more case..!!

In other regions if the forest is close to the village then an injured tiger turn to cattle liftung and even maneating, and if a tiger turns into a maneater then it becomes way more dangerous & deadly..!!

So in this case, this poster is correct..!!

Full marks to YRF for getting it scientifically & naturally correct, but honestly poster isn't that impact full as expected..!!

answered by Super-star (194k points)

Ye kya forest mein ghus raha hain.. Wounded tiger is just a phrase or saying. Meaning defeated person is even more dangerous. Jakhmi bagh, sher, cheetah kuch bhi yar.

+3 votes

nope .... this is not upto ETT level..... don't miss this opportunity yrf ..... come back strong next time .... create marketing campaign that would meet TIGER potential ..... which is unprecedented. this one is routine stuff

answered by Director (140k points)

Bhai sultan ka poster dekho avg tha , yrf trailer dhamakedar dega.

tiger ka trailer to guaranteed acha hoga.... its an action movie's trailer... action movie ka trailer always acha hota hi hai beshak movie jaisi bhe ho.... its a universal truth.

but this was FIRST LOOK POSTER.... and comparing this to ett's first look poster.

in case of ETT ... its first look poster was presented.... and it was something that had never been seen before... a digital poster.... and it was breathtaking.....

in case of TZH.... even though its a sequel they had more time..... they are releasing just a routine poster..and that too... just an ordinary one... its like ... they are not even thinking straight...... very amateur and disappointing move..... by YRF...

can you compare the both first look posters ?? or ETT vs TZH?? then depending upon your judgement you will know .. how disappointing it is.

+2 votes

To be Honest Average Poster , I liked Ett Teaser and Trailer but film was miserably bad i mean a action thriller film turned into a romantic one really , so if this is the same stuff then alas.

answered by Assistant Director (40.6k points)

it should had been designed like this

+1 vote

Poster is okay. 2.75/5

answered by Production Accountant (20.7k points)
0 votes

Lagta hai age ke saath baal badhate jaa rahe hain ;)

answered by Location Manager (8k points)

Jaise srk k wrinkle age k sath badhtay ja rahay

Itna hair treatment ke liye kharch Kiya hai kuch toh bhadega na.

But it also means he'll opt for shorter hair in his next film. Happy that atleast after Kick he has chosen slightly longer hair look.

Age ke saath wrinkles badhana to normal hai ... wo to salman/Aamir/Akki/BigB sabke badh rahe hai.

Nai woh srk k kuch ziyada hi visible hain baki sab toh theak hi hain

0 votes

"No one hunts like a wounded tiger."
Meanwhile the Black Bucks

answered by Director (134k points)

Yes like no one is pushed easily by the BOSS of wenkade than srk

Kya baat hai . Intercourse peak par..

0 votes

Just one Dhannsu eagerly awaiting

answered by Location Scout (4.2k points)