• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
2 Member And 16 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

ali abbas zafar's job for TZH

1- make salman khan's entry at least as good as he had in part 1
2- make first promo as breathtaking as it was for part 1
3- make music massy and chartbuster unlike part 1
4- ETT was mainly about salman khan's character, but here it will be about ISIS so still presenting salman khan ... like SALMAN KHAN...will be huge task. and not make salman khan part of the movie rather make the whole movie and ISIS or everything else about salman khan...... which i think is questionable that whether he'll be able to deliver that .... but fingers crossed.
5- give katrina as little screentime as possible..which again is questionable because katrina kaif is AAZ's best friend along with salman khan's EX. a bummer.... but fingers crossed
6- we know it'll have good opening scenes and action scenes and whatever... but make climax lasting.... it may be questionable or me asking way too much ... which shouldn't even be a question to begin with.
7- THE BACK FREAKING GROUND MUSIC... watch it mahn and..... do it right.

and yeah .... its absolutely possible that AAZ will fail .... as well as it is highly possible that he might succeed.....and if he does succeed... .then welcome to 400cr club.

answered by Star (140k points)
selected by

That's the requirement for rare phenomenon in Hindi cinema for the current generation... Hero worshipping. Only few own such loyalty & love from audience. Salman Khan comes at the top of it now among his colleagues.

And launde lapades toh chalta hai. Is their love towards their favorite has no meaning?

I never learnt to whistle. I would love it when my favourite is literally worshipped & celebrated on screen. (Ofcourse I hate it if that happens for continuous 30-35mins like during Bodyguard. I paid to watch the movie too & not get deaf by all the celebrations.)

And tuchagiri is a lame word here. For generations megastars have enjoyed such love. Not every star has the aukad to get such love.

Hahaha suhas bhai u nailed it simply now saurabh will get his answer

Love of masses is love but love of classes and foreign audience (who don't whistle) is not love but something else i guess.

Leave alone not every but no one apart from Aamir has a giant genuine non-NRI Foreign fan base.

We are not questioning others crowd pulling capacity in China, turkey, Somalia, Uganda, madagascar etc... So others should not have any problem if we talk about our favorite star's mass following and demand something massy from his movies.

+1 vote

Tiger will come this X mass with all the positive vibes to shatter records and for us fans to savour

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)