• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
1 Member And 7 Guest
Members present at the site
+7 votes
So here is a big dhamaka news for all salman khan fans that teaser or poster of Tiger Zinda Hai will be revealed on diwali and this news is being confirmed by none other than the Director himself on twitter , so today we Salman fans got two good surprises one is Race 3 announcement by taurani for Eid 18 in the morning while 2nd one is now at night about teaser/poster of TZH, so fans get ready for diwali dhamaka Supreme court has banned fire crackers but DHAMKAY TOH ABB ZARUR HONGE
Source Link: twitter
asked in Movie Discussions by Casting Director (17.4k points)
75% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Get ready for the biggest event film of the year in Bollywood. Hoping that teaser matches the level of ETT teaser.

answered by Set Designer (1.9k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Aye Sabasss.......... Ab Aayega Mazaa........ Aane do Aane Do....

answered by Location Scout (4.9k points)
+1 vote

Can't contain my excitement , Salman is all set to show who he is with Tiger Zinda Hain weekend collection

answered by Unit Manager (30.5k points)
0 votes

TZH can dissapoint me as much as it wish coz I am not a fan of ETT anyway, but please don't ruin the BGM! Either use the same or create something as good as that.

answered by Director (133k points)

They will use special sound effect for the character tiger same like bond character in Hollywood , whenever tiger will appear on screen special sound or u can say back ground music will hit and this tiger theme music will vary from situation to situation

0 votes

Huge buzz awaited for the one of the biggest films of the year. ETT had set mass hysteria rolling in 5 years back, lets see if TZH can better it.

answered by Cinematographer (92.6k points)
–2 votes

Action Ok
Masala Ok
Festival period Ok
Sequel Ok
Higher net collection due to GST Ok

OMG with so many pluses expecting TZH to break Baahubali 2 domestic collection & Dangal Overseas Collection...

answered by Director (123k points)

Bhai tu secret ki fikr kr tiger ki chod

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/604131/secret-superstar-almost-release-atbbs-whats-prediction-350cr
The same thing I want to say to you...

Lol for secret Superstar you are expecting 1000 Cr in India & 300 m$ in overseas but have a problem with my TZH prediction...