• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (234k points)
99% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

So far Karan is playing safe by choosing Holi and Independence... Damn excited for both

answered by Second Unit Director (70.3k points)
selected ago by
+2 votes

Looks like a Disaster. ranbir as a super hero will be unintentionally funny. Ranbir can do 2 type of role only. One is obsessed lover and other is Charming lover.

answered by Executive Producer (68.2k points)

Yes fully agree this will be Jagga 2 in making

Jealous Ranbir haters....he will look good...A Flying Jatt finally for Ranbir.....can't wait

It will be even funnier.

+2 votes

Ranbir kapoor's last 5 movie out of his 6 movies are disaster and he is still getting movies,this is where nepotism debate looks justified. He should have been kicked out of the bollywood till now.

answered by Production Designer (13k points)

Ranbir being called the next Aamir is one the biggest jokes I've ever seen from this particular fanbase. One overrated performance after the release (Jagga Jassos) and then these mindless comparisons between him and Khans begins from his fans.

He's not versatile at all and can only do 2rs lover roles. Put him in Yuva, Kasoor, Shootout at Lokandwala, Bajiaro Mastani, Jodha Akbar, Kaabil, Dhoom, Omkara and ect......He will look like a B grade actor.

I know many people won't agree on this but I think Arjun Kapoor can act circles around him.

Nikeel, hrithik in kaabil>>>>> ranbir's career. The likes of aamir are way way way beyond ranbir even if he takes seven lifetimes.

Everyone overrated rk in rajneeti, where ajay clearly overshadowed him. A bajrangi or dabangg or oatim or kaabil or a cdi or mnik is beyond ranbir's capability.

@Intense Bang on.Truth has been spoken.

@Nikeel I agree with your view point.

+1 vote

Karan johar yrf ko takkar denay ka soch raha big budget movies announce kr raha

answered by Casting Director (17.4k points)
+1 vote

answered by Super-star (193k points)
+1 vote

Ranbir can't do massy role
Disaster written all over it
Some epic comments on twitter by ranbir fans
Ranbir's Era will going to start. 30 March 2018 - #DuttBiopic 15 Aug 2019 - #BRAHMASTRA These movie will show who is the Real Star Now!!!

It's gonna be AVATAR of Indian cinema #Brahmastra BRAHMASTRA

answered by Casting Director (17.4k points)
edited by
+1 vote

And Here you have Karan using SSR inputs for his projects.
Way to go Karan. Ranbir will reclaim his Number 4 by 2019.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

No chance bro
Bollywood sucks in making superheroes movie plus ranbir as superhero is complete mismatch

+1 vote

Disaster in the making. Who would waste that kind of budget on a zero star like rk?

answered by Cinematographer (92.6k points)

Who else.......... KJO lol

+1 vote

Superhero and Ranbir - Lol
Massy Role and Ranbir - Lmao

answered by Set Designer (1.9k points)
0 votes

everyone is putting their best foot forward.

Aamir with TOH
Sallu with TZH
Rajni with 2.0
Akki with Kesari
Ranbir with Brahmastra
Ranveer with Padmavati
HR with that YRF movie
Ajay with Tanaji

and then there is SRK, spending 180cr on a rom-com, only to make himself look like a Dwarf. oh God why!!!

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)

i hope so, but i dont think so

What...there is no option....we hv to believe Anand sir words...he is the most respectable director who knows how he can make SRK a superstar again

From his words what I can see is that he, just like Imtiaz, might be too smitten by SRK to actually focus on the movie. And even if he does get SRK back in the game, there is SRK'S legendary script sense to put him down again.

You know what, Baadshah is sarcastic and you are concerned, me too, but i feel let it release, one thing SRK has forgotten is how simple things works..!!

I mean yes it's a love story and it's about a 4 foot guy but look at last few movies of SRK, JHMS, RAEES, FAN, DILWALE, HNY, all of them were jumbled movies, trying to be 2 genres at once, maybe this time a simple story about a simple guy works, i mean what's wrong in waiting, it's long time since Christmas 2018, let's see how patience gets rewarded this time..!!