• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
1 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
323 views asked in Movie Discussions by Super-star (193k points)
99% Accept Rate

They are making this movie a joke. First director now supporting cast. Hoping Bhai himself will be enough for the movie.

Well the amount bhai would have charged, pretty understandable how hard it is to cast other bigger names & reserve enough big budget for the movie itself. Ofcourse I don't expect the movie to have insane budget.

It's better if this film does not have insane high budget because things are not going too sound at the moment and I don't expect it to cross Bajrangi Bhaijaan nett.

This is good news and first time Salman Khan & Bobby Deol will share a screen space together. Bobby is a very underrated actor and really deserves better hence this film.

11 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Now Race 3 can be renamed as Bollywood Rojgar Yojna. This film is doomed even before starting.

answered by Executive Producer (68.2k points)
selected ago by

holy ****!!

+2 votes

answered by Director (123k points)
+2 votes

Bhai cameos k list kab aane wale hai?

answered by Director (133k points)
+2 votes

This movie is doomed if even 3 of these names get confirmed. You need good supporting cast too. Salman is not enough alone.

answered by Cinematographer (92.6k points)
+2 votes

ROFL

answered by Set Designer (1.9k points)
+2 votes

Only Salman bhai, Jacqueline & bobby deol is confirmed.
Hoping that emraan or randeep will be signed for 3rd lead.
Sid and aditya rejected due to their maneger reshma shetty
Katrina, sooraj were rumours.
They had approached amitabh, emraan,daisy.
Now we have to wait to see who else will be there in Race3.
Eid 2018, Race3 is already been declared by Ramesh taurani check his Twitter account.
Btw bohoti thanda announcement hua considering a salman movie on Eid.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)
+1 vote

Tough to cross Pk........ Forget Dangal..... Ace Ace Ace

answered by Second Unit Director (70.9k points)

thats not you ... thats insecurity talking my mahn......
2000cr karne k baad bhe chain ki neend naseeb nhe ho rahi tum logon ko...k aik....ahhmmmm ahhmmmmm...... "bobby deol ki announcement seedha aapka darr aur soch ko dangal pk tak lai jaata hai".

+1 vote

Siddharth and Amitabh have rejected the movie. Some of the new cast is replacement for them.

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)
+1 vote

this is actually good... i think i like this decision.... bobby deol will suit this kind of movie..... yeah ... i can easily like this. he will be way way way better than sidharth malhotra, sooraj pancholi and that third guy ... what was his name..... the aashiqui 2 guy.

answered by Director (137k points)
+1 vote

Bobby doel has done soldier,bichoo,humraz,players etc so he will be perfect for Race 3 coz he suits very well in that kind of movies so third lead actor I really want emran hashmi or randeep hooda they will be perfect

answered by Casting Director (17.4k points)
+1 vote

Blockbuster pair of Kick Salman Khan and Jacqueline Farnandez and Bobby Deol . Great.

answered by Unit Manager (30.5k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 271 views
271 views asked in General by Grand Nova Director (137k points)