• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
1 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
jaane tu ya jaane na
peepli live
taare zammeeen par
dangal
dhobi ghaat
secret superstar
asked in Movie Discussions by Director (137k points)
68% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+4 votes

All feature films produced by Aamir are successful almost all are clean hits and he has given atbb atg and hgoty under his banner. Not a single movie is an outright flop even art film dhobi ghat was below average.

Digest this fact!

answered by Production Designer (15.9k points)

Welcome back

thanks bro
i was always following this forum its just that i stopped commenting as im busy with govt exam preparations

salman khan ki movie over budget jaati hai... croron main..... aamir khan ki movie over budget jaati hai.... sir... 39 lakh original budget that.... movie over budget gai hai .. 39 lakh aur 3 chai k cup. hahahaha

+1 vote

I think that they are small movies and doesn't require too much production value. Or maybe ask AK productions directly?

answered by Set Designer (1.9k points)
0 votes

And the movie produced by Salman khan are Fusslight, **** hero & chiller party (name suits Salman as it show his auqat)...
Only 1 Bajrangi Bhaijaan was saving grace for Salman but that was not even 1/3 of Dangal...

answered by Director (123k points)

@deepak
Ignore nova and this tiger, looks like a pattern for me. He starts provoking us when we respond, this tiger is ready posting non sense sitting in some village outside india

Sexy baliye already start trending on Twitter , it was damn funny songs & its really refreshing to see Aamir in fun loving role...

Bro its removed now..... Strange

@kashyap bro
Apna toh simple sa funda hai... Bakwas dekho toh bakwas karo... Warna aap bhi jante ho ki I'm not an Aamir hater.

0 votes

Ab haryana ki story London or Paris me shoot krni chahiye thi.....hai na ???
Agar production values hi dekhni hai to yrf ki movies dekh liya krr .....

answered by Camera Operator (10.7k points)
0 votes

Cos he saves money to please bollywood actresses like fatima sana sheikh...and who knows even zaira wasim

answered by Camera Operator (8.7k points)

whereas kingu ki movie high budget hone badh bi 60cr kamathi hai..

0 votes

if a movie like Dangal had low production values, it wouldn't have worked so well around the world. people know a poorly made movie when they see one.

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)
–1 vote

2002 hit and run has the lowest production value

answered by Second Unit Director (70.9k points)
edited by

baaqi sab ki movies ka budget hota hai .... 30cr , 50cr, 100cr , 150cr ....
aamir khan ki movie ka budget hota hai..... 39 lakh 23 hazaaar 24 sau 39 rupay. hahaha sasti life

Related questions