• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
2 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (234k points)
99% Accept Rate

How come they took the tag name Battle of Saragarhi? This was supposed to be for Ajay Devgan and there's evidence when he put this on Twitter.

The battle of Saragarhi is a true event.. How can it be Ajay Tagine for the movie.. How should Akki mention that it is based on Battle of Saragarhi..if someone makes Mahbharta so if some one else makes people should say that the next person stole tagline.

Well, I guess you're right.

@Greek God ROSS won't be happy with Battle of Saragarhi. Or say it won't fulfil their purpose.

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

good. after steadily crawling out of the hole he dug for himself, Akki is now trying to go bigger.

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)
selected ago by
+2 votes

Ajay Devgan will be pissed, not only Akki took concept of his movie but also his most popular tagline..!!

Bolo jubaan kesari..!!

No wonder Ajay fans are busy abusing Akki & Kjo on social media

answered by Super-star (193k points)

I'm a fan of both Ajay & Akki respectively but I can understand the frustration from ADians hence why they are calling Akki a desh bhakt. Both fandoms have been at it on Twitter for months.

I agree that Ajay won't be happy especially with the tag-line but he already announced this film first but it's been on hold. Nothing going is to stop Ajay from doing this film and it would be a slap in the face to his fans even me if this movie gets shelved.

Ajay k bhi fan clubs hain kya?? I thought uskay fans social media py nhn miltay....aaj ** pichlay 4saaloon mein 2 Ajay fans is forum par aye....bs

Ajay Devgan has got many fans on Twitter but these idiots get on my nerves which is why I don't tweet since they don't listen. I'm a fan of Ajay & Akki respectively but the bitterness coming from ADians over Kesari is pathetic.

Ajay said he will make this film on a grand scale so he will produce it under his production company. He mentioned about CGI and stuff like that so this film will require lots time and work to complete. Grand scale films isn't easy to make.

That's something these stubborn Ajay fans on Twitter don't even understand. It's a good thing that Ajay has put this project on hold, otherwise he will face competition with Akki & KJO.

+1 vote

Hmm isn't ajay making a film on the same topic

answered by Casting Director (17.4k points)

He already announced it first but it's been put on hold at the moment as he wants to make it on a grand scale, whatever that means. After Tanaji Malsure, he might do the film.

+1 vote

who is Anurag singh. And Isn't Akshay slated to shoot for Mogul. It will be sub-standard film.

answered by Executive Producer (68.2k points)

Anurag singh is director of Jatt and Juliet series and Punjab 1984 are the top 3 highest grossers of Punjabi Cinema.

+1 vote

Deshbhakti will reach a new high in 2019. Jokes aside, the line up is getting bigger for akshay.....ajay will be mighty pissed seeing this...though he also has Tanaji epic in 2019.

answered by Cinematographer (92.6k points)

Ajay won't be happy but then again he won't back down. He's going to take his time by making this movie. So after Tanaji, he may start this film unless he delays it even further for Singham 3 as Rohit will write the script after he finishes his upcoming film with Ranveer Singh.

I'm a fan of both Akki & Ajay but this fan war on Twitter is outrageous which has dragged on for a very long time. ADians should be patient because although it's a long way but Ajay will do this film for sure. He's not naive to shelve it since he announced it first.

Desh bhakti? Akshay will be fighting in side of Britishers against Afghans.

I don't they will show this Britishers angle in the movie... I guess they will show Akki fighting for his motherland India against Afghans.

Wait for Kajol's tweet which was possibly not even done by Kajol.....SHOCKED

0 votes

BTW why did Karan choosed Holi than Xmas/Diwali or EID 2019 ? Is it because Movie will finish few months before Holi and they choosed Holi rather than waiting 2-3 months more for EID ?

answered by Producer (102k points)

maybe they already know that other, bigger actors have sights set on those dates. if someone else announces, they would have to move. better for Akki to rebuild himself completely before going to festivals again.

@iamkhan
Forget Eid 2019 even Eid 2018 is still vacant...jabki Deewali/Christmas 1-2 saal pehle se hi booked hai? Don't you really know the reason why nobody is dearing to book Eid???

0 votes

At moment Randeep Hooda one is looking best among these 3 though they may lag behind in VFx.
Expecting Rajamouli to share his inputs for film and Shobu to be Karan Johar for this film.

answered by Super-star (165k points)