Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,408 questions

236,283 answers

285,830 comments

377 users

Secret superstar will be highest grossing female lead Bollywood movie [poll]

+1 vote
Choices:
Of course
No
asked Oct 9 in Box Office Related by Charlie runkle™ Producer (115,329 points)
88% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

It is not a female oriented movie. Here is Aamir Khan, who is trying to portray it as bigger than Dangal.

answered Oct 9 by Fur1233 Location Scout (3,387 points)
+1 vote

For that it will have to beat TWMR and that's almost impossible unless something really crazy happens..!!

answered Oct 9 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,012 points)
0 votes

Aamir is calling Secret Superstar much bigger film than Dangal....Many Aamir fans are chanting that it will be the highest grosser of the year (collections will be much more than TZH & Padmavati).....Some Aamir fans are saying that it'll be the highest Aamir Khan grosser in Turkey/Somalia/Uganda.....A few are celebrating that Pehlaj Nihlani is fearing to take on Secret Superstar due to Aamir's stardom..........But here you are trying to call it a small female lead movie..... Ab hum kiski maane, Aamir Khan??? Aamir fans??? Ya fir aapki janab @Charlie???

answered Oct 9 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,090 points)

Bhaisaab.. small toh meine bola nahi, magr dekhne mein toh aisa lagraha ke AAMIR Khan Saab ka zyaada role nahi hai Aur film ki main lead zaira hai.. Toh iss buniyaad pe Mera observation zyaada galat nahi hai.

Janab.... Aapki nazariye ki kadar karta hoon... Magar Aamir Khan aur Aamir fans ki nazariye ka kya karu.... So saaf lafzo me kuch aur hi bayan kar rahe hai!

You said Secret Superstar is a bigger film than Dangal Could you elaborate ?

Aamir - I am not talking about the Box Office as that is something I don’t enter into.

• For me, it is a much Bigger film than Dangal because it is trying to say something that is much bigger.
    Both films are about the empowerment of the girl child.
  • The difference is, in Dangal, the lead character is still a man. It is Mahavir’s dream that is being fulfilled. However, Secret Superstar is driven by a female character. It chronicles the story of a 14-year-old girl from Baroda (in Gujarat).
  • There are lakhs of girls from small towns in India with a lot of dreams and aspiration.
    Dangal spoke to parents, where as Secret Superstar talks to the youth. So, in this film, the attempt is much larger.
  • In the trailer, you might have seen Shakti Kumar helping the girl, but in reality, the girl uses him. She is a 14-year-old girl who is very spunky. She doesn’t need help from any man.

Okay.... Many Aamir fans are chanting that it will be the highest grosser of the year (collections will be much more than TZH & Padmavati).....Some Aamir fans are saying that it'll be the highest Aamir Khan grosser in Turkey/Somalia/Uganda.....A few are celebrating that Pehlaj Nihlani is fearing to take on Secret Superstar due to Aamir's stardom..........Ur explanation plz!

0 votes

Secret Superstar is not entirely a women oriented film because here brand Aamir name going to help the movie to get bigger release, better release timing , bigger reach & most importantly a far bigger lifetime collection....
Here you can expect some Launde lapades to gone mad as they are still in effect of distributor ki laashein bichha dene wale 100 Cr losses film Fusslight which was expected to break Dangal record before the release of film...
hahaha hahahahaha but Kya kare bhaitards ki to Zindagi barbad ho gayi.

answered Oct 9 by deepak_bishty Director (124,799 points)

Dum hai to bet laga warna kahi aur jakar apna picchwada chhupa...
Bhaijaan is megastar but can't take risk of betting with Aamir khan's Secret superstar final lifetime...

Masala hai to lultan hai warna fusslight hai.

Tere pichwade me toh bahut dum hai... (Mera Kutta bhi maan gaya hai).... Fir bet laga naa ki secret chu-tiyastar ki 1st day, 1st weekend and 1st week Tubelight se jyada hone wala hai....tere pichwade pe itna dum hai toh fir ispe bet lagane me kyu phatt raha hai?

To equal me laga ne bet phir TOH (2nd day holiday) vs Race 3 - 1st day as both are holiday & weekend/week collection for both film...
Dum hai picchwade me ya bhaitards sirf masala jante hai..

Chal laga liya Race3 vs TOH weekend..... Tere pichwade me bahut yaa... Ab tu bhi laga le Tubelight vs secret chu-tiyastar 1st weekend...

0 votes

Highest female grosser is dangal

answered Oct 9 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,368 points)
0 votes

whaat is wrong with the world ... why evrryone thinks secret superstar is a bigger film than dangal ....

aamir was saying this....

now this.

dangal will remain the biggest hit in female lead oriented films after mother india.

answered Oct 9 by Grand Nova Star (140,487 points)
–1 vote

Lets see can it topple Pink.

answered Oct 9 by Greek God Executive Producer (68,978 points)

Related questions