• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
2 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site

6 Answers

+2 votes

If it's true , Shahrukh Khan will have his first out and out clean Hit in comedy genre

answered by Unit Manager (30.4k points)

Wasn't Chennai express giving comedy shades???? It had much more comedy than Judwaa 2

Its more of action, romance, adventure and yes comedy

+1 vote

Lol, Judwaa 2 has just come and still in its second week & there are Judwaa 3 rumors.

answered by Set Designer (1.9k points)
+1 vote

Why you said like this that no one wants this rumour to be true?
Judwaa 2 is a superhit film which means audience loves this franchise.

answered by Production Designer (13k points)

Judwaa is not a franchise for a 52 year old actor.... Jokes won't suit srk.. Despite giving his best he was misfit in JHMS

+1 vote

Judwaa is not a series, as Judwaa 2 is a remake of Judwaa. Nobody wants the same story again, specially with Srk .

answered by Director (133k points)
0 votes

No Man. David said that if hee make Judwaa into series then he will take SRK Ranveer Saif etc etc . Its just a statement not like i will take them in my next film....

answered by Producer (101k points)
0 votes

Please. SRK in j3 is the last thing I want to see. He needs to stick to dwarf and make sure he makes a decent film atleast.

answered by Cinematographer (92.5k points)

Why..?? Varun ki Judwaa me to bade man me ladoo phut rahe the..??

Even though i also don't like this idea but tumhe to aacha lagna chahiye, afterall you are a big Judwaa fan..!!

Related questions

+3 votes
10 answers 460 views
+4 votes
9 answers 347 views