Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,408 questions

236,283 answers

285,830 comments

377 users

Rumor no one wants to be true.. SRK in Judwaa 3..What the ****...

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

No Man. David said that if hee make Judwaa into series then he will take SRK Ranveer Saif etc etc . Its just a statement not like i will take them in my next film....

answered Oct 9 by iamkhan8970 Producer (106,105 points)
selected Oct 26 by Haider
+2 votes

If it's true , Shahrukh Khan will have his first out and out clean Hit in comedy genre

answered Oct 9 by shah Unit Manager (38,225 points)

Wasn't Chennai express giving comedy shades???? It had much more comedy than Judwaa 2

Its more of action, romance, adventure and yes comedy

+1 vote

Lol, Judwaa 2 has just come and still in its second week & there are Judwaa 3 rumors.

answered Oct 9 by Fur1233 Location Scout (3,387 points)
+1 vote

Why you said like this that no one wants this rumour to be true?
Judwaa 2 is a superhit film which means audience loves this franchise.

answered Oct 9 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (14,560 points)

Judwaa is not a franchise for a 52 year old actor.... Jokes won't suit srk.. Despite giving his best he was misfit in JHMS

+1 vote

Judwaa is not a series, as Judwaa 2 is a remake of Judwaa. Nobody wants the same story again, specially with Srk .

answered Oct 9 by Criminal Director (133,951 points)
0 votes

Please. SRK in j3 is the last thing I want to see. He needs to stick to dwarf and make sure he makes a decent film atleast.

answered Oct 9 by Intense Cinematographer (97,572 points)

Why..?? Varun ki Judwaa me to bade man me ladoo phut rahe the..??

Even though i also don't like this idea but tumhe to aacha lagna chahiye, afterall you are a big Judwaa fan..!!

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 77 views
77 views asked Oct 13, 2013 in Old by Haider Second Unit Director (72,430 points)
+2 votes
2 answers 313 views
313 views asked Feb 8, 2014 in General by mohit sarda Location Scout (4,228 points)
+4 votes
5 answers 187 views
187 views asked Sep 21, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (50,409 points)