Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,466 questions

236,561 answers

286,005 comments

383 users

Presenting Trailer of ' Padmavati '. Share your views.

+7 votes
780 views asked Oct 8 in Promos by karan khan Director (131,958 points)
70% Accept Rate

Master of tragedy is back... Good trailer... wow...

20 Answers

+5 votes

Stunning trailer, first 200cr of the year on the way.
Slb makes boring movie but grand movie.
Don't know how much slb deserves the credit people give him as a director but iam sure his music sense is magical,bgm took this trailer to next level.
1st must theatre viewing material after bahubali 2.
Slb is the best in Bollywood to make grand scale movie, hoping he will not bore me like most of his movies.Ranveer will again steal the show,who is only young star whose acting is truly marvellous, the only young star whose acting i enjoy in theatre but hate him in real life.
Iam sure only ranveer,shahid, deepika acting will make this movie good even if movie is bad which is unlikely.so could proved to be a great comeback for shahid.
So 200 pakad ke chalo min this dec1.
Fdfs sure shot

answered Oct 8 by Roman Location Scout (4,533 points)
+3 votes

Excellent trailer. All leads look very real and impressive. This can be a huge break for shahid too. Ranveer looks menacing. As usual slb has put in a lot of passion in this project. Rohit shetty/farah khan movie lovers wont like it though.

answered Oct 8 by Intense Cinematographer (97,880 points)

What's wrong with loving Mai Hoon Na, Golmaal, Singham..??

Aren't they good..??

Main Ho Na, Golmaal aur Singham ka zamana bohot pehle chala gaya. aab to Happy New Year, Dilwale ka zamana chal raha hain

+3 votes

Waiting for people who say that Judwaa 2 worked and Varun became superstar to say that Padmavati works only due to SLB..!!

and also

Waiting for people who say that Judwaa 2 worked due to Judwaa 1 only and not due to Varun, to say that Padmavati worked due to Ranveer/Deepika

and also

Waiting for Shahid fans to blabber that Shahid is the lead actor of this movie & Ranveer is just a villain

and also

Waiting for SLB & Sena doing their publicity stunts with mutual agreement

and also

Waiting for this movie to flop lol
Hit ho gayi to ho gayi otherwise it's gonna be a flop..!!

answered Oct 8 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,655 points)

Do you have any proof of 4 back to back shows of Dilwale..??

Proof hai tere paas ya bakwas kare jaa raha hai

And yes i like Dulhe Raja, ab bol kya ukhaad lega be, hain..??

2rs people, now I'm challenging you for one thing, Either give proof for all your nonsense you are speaking..!!

Where is the proof of slb being overrated? Chill dude. Just having fun. Why would I be punished. I dont deserve punishment for saying the truth. See? I knew dulhe raja is your fav film.

Slow claps. Slow claps. Slow claps. Your fellow srkians also liked slb and his craftsmanship. Why only pick on me?

OK bhai, you are high class people with great taste, and i have zero taste in movies cause i like comedy movies..!!

Why are you wasting your high class time in argument with a zero taste in movies user, I'm sure some of your high intellectual friends are waiting for your precious theories on craftsmanship & taste of movies..!!

+2 votes

this is not upto the mark... i hope this is not the final trailer.....

opening day - 17cr
weekend - 54cr
lifetime - 120cr
verdict disaster

answered Oct 8 by Grand Nova Star (140,917 points)
+2 votes

Gud but nothing great
Maybe another trailer with dialouges will release later

answered Oct 8 by SSk Casting Director (19,052 points)
+2 votes

Awesome trailer.SLB does it again.This maybe even better than Bajirao.Shahid,Ranveer,Deepika are excellent as expected.This should be a treat to watch.Waiting for this December.This is what we call a Magnum Opus.Super excited!!!!!

answered Oct 8 by Sanal Director (138,688 points)
+2 votes

Trailer was gud not great may be due to no dailogues... sets look grand but war scene special horse runnin didnt look grand hope in movie wil be grand... biggest plus was ranveer singh this guy is great... first bajirao now khilji.. m became fan of this guy... well shahid looked miscast his expression looked like dumb child....may be hrithik would have been choice..

answered Oct 9 by playboy Production Accountant (26,760 points)
+2 votes

Shahid kapoor doesn't suit in this movie. Ranveer and Deepika is looking good. Specially Ranveer singh,he will take the limelight and will overshadow everyone in this movie. I liked the trailer and BGM was very good.

answered Oct 9 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (15,057 points)
+1 vote

Impressive Trailer for a reason some parts are repetitive but still impressive ranveer looks good

answered Oct 8 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (40,643 points)
+1 vote

SLB succeed in convincing us that he actually spend so much money in making this movie & yes Ranveer killed it again with SLB...

answered Oct 8 by deepak_bishty Director (124,806 points)
edited Oct 8 by deepak_bishty

Ranbir..........??????????

All credit goes to you & BOI who always chanting Ranbir name all day & night...

+1 vote

Yes I am impressed mahn superb trailer eye pleasing visuals that is SLB for u

answered Oct 8 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,509 points)
+1 vote

More magnificent than I thought

answered Oct 8 by shah Unit Manager (38,807 points)
+1 vote

Good trailer. Certainly this is the first trailer and another one will release with dialogues in it, just like Bajirao Mastani. The trailer was impressive and the sets are looking big too, but I guess SLB made the character of Khiliji a bit more psychotic than it should have been. Ranveer and Shahid both are good actors so it is going to be a performance oriented movie. Deepika is just changing her name from Mastani to Padmavati. One dissapointment is that the visuals and war sequence looks fake, but guess they'll work it out till the release.

answered Oct 8 by Criminal Director (134,076 points)
+1 vote

I must say it was a good trailer and I think the cinematography looks superb. Ranveer Singh looks impressive as Khilji and I have a feeling that he's going to give the best performance out the cast. He just has that killer look and will bring excitement as he will play a negative role for the first time.

answered Oct 8 by Nikeel Production Designer (13,370 points)
+1 vote

One word epic..........

answered Oct 8 by Haider Second Unit Director (72,463 points)
+1 vote

Epic Trailer. It will be a treat to watch it on big screen.

answered Oct 8 by Fur1233 Location Scout (3,609 points)
+1 vote

It will do more than Wait for fan+raees combined and also jhms

answered Oct 8 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (71,925 points)
+1 vote

not very exciting. hope the second one is better like it was for BM.

answered Oct 9 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,703 points)
+1 vote

3/5 for this trailer.

answered Oct 9 by God Father Production Accountant (20,860 points)
+1 vote

Admirable......................................

answered Oct 10 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (115,329 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 118 views
+9 votes
4 answers 246 views
+13 votes
11 answers 327 views
327 views asked Oct 21, 2014 in Promos by Munna11892 Production Accountant (20,065 points)