Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,408 questions

236,283 answers

285,830 comments

377 users

Salman Khan's Big Boss 11 gets all time low ratings in UK

+2 votes
The season premiere of Bigg Boss 11 witnessed a major ratings drop in the UK, and it was all downhill from there.

Despite the star power of returning host Salman Khan, and a record number of contestants, the inaugural episode of Bigg Boss was viewed by only 32,000 people, according to a report on Biz Asia Live.

The viewership further dropped to a mere 8,400 people on day 2, enough to make this season of the controversial reality show the worst-performing in its 11-year run in the UK.

The Big Brother format gained worldwide popularity due to the success of the UK version. But it would seem as if interest in the show’s Indian offshoot is dwindling.

The show began loudly enough - there were constant arguments and disagreement in the first couple of days, followed by the much-dreaded nominations.

According to the report, the most popular Indian shows in the UK are Savitri Devi College and Hospital, Shakti and Udaan.
Source Link: https://www.google.com.pk/amp/m.hindustantimes.com/tv/neither-salman-khan-nor-loud-fights-enough-to-save-bigg-boss-11-in-uk-show-gets-all-time-low-viewership/story-aJpr8CZJC3gBWuDVqpSiLN_amp.html
asked Oct 7 in Box Office Related by Haider Second Unit Director (72,430 points)
71% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+3 votes

bigg boss is the most successful show in the history of television era,my personal favourite , I rarely miss any episode of bigg boss.

answered Oct 7 by Vectus Set Designer (2,405 points)
+3 votes

haha u people are ignorant. big boss tvt rating for its premier wont go online until upcoming thursday.

this post is misleading

answered Oct 8 by Grand Nova Star (140,487 points)

Its for UK.. India barc ratings will come at end of the week.

+2 votes

Its a shitty show. I dont know why is Salman so keen to host this B grade show. Bring on something like dus ka dam again.

answered Oct 7 by Intense Cinematographer (97,572 points)

Agreed although salman host it brilliantly but i don't want him to be associated with this show
Dus ka dum would be perfect

salman khan got almost 300cr for this season. this is the reason. 11cr per episode.

+2 votes

Somalia, Uganda and Namibia pe ratings kaisa hai wo bhi bata dijiye zara...

answered Oct 8 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,090 points)
+1 vote

Big boss is a disgusting show.

answered Oct 7 by Greek God Executive Producer (68,978 points)
+1 vote

Savitri devi college hospital ye konse show hai bhai
Fake lgti hai ye report
Udaan aur shakti top sab colors ke hi show hai

answered Oct 7 by SSk Casting Director (18,991 points)

No idea.. Hindustan times p article parha

Related questions