Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,408 questions

236,283 answers

285,830 comments

377 users

Secret Superstar releasing on 19th Oct (Diwali Day) and Golmaal on day after. How much SS will take advantage?

+3 votes
Ss is a small movie.Morning shows on Diwali will be huge for the movie.. No competition.. Easily a 10-12 crores Diwali Day with good wom for Day 2 and rest can be huge for lifetime
asked Oct 6 in Box Office Related by Haider Second Unit Director (72,430 points)
71% Accept Rate

yes you are right 10-12cr first day will be quite easy target for this small film.

5 Answers

–1 vote

Best answer

Brother even ₹7-8cr Nett will be great on Diwali day. Next day it will do around ₹13-15cr.

answered Oct 6 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (165,464 points)
selected Oct 7 by Haider
+1 vote

Diwali day has no advantages. 6-7cr is the limit. The day after diwali is a bumper one for business.

answered Oct 6 by Intense Cinematographer (97,572 points)

ha ha ha get ready for the epic humiliation , 6-7cr ha ha

nothing less than 10-12cr will be target for this small film.

amir's item song it yet to arrive , and buzz will sky rocket.

Vectus aamir has an extended cameo, its a small movie and yes diwali day has no advantages. I am no aamir hater. If it does 10cr plus ill be the happiest. So no point of me being humiliated. Aamir is my second favourite star.

+1 vote

since aamir is the biggest star in terms of star power or initials , anything less than 15cr on 19th October will be big blow to the megastar power of amir sir.

answered Oct 6 by Vectus Set Designer (2,405 points)
+1 vote

I think you forgot that movie is releasing on Diwali, so it’s almost half day release.

answered Oct 12 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (14,560 points)