• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
0 Member And 14 Guest
+5 votes
To trash Judwaa 2 , the movie which was trashed in 1997 has become a classic.
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (30.5k points)
99% Accept Rate

Definitely NO.

It was just an entertainer.. typical 90s to be specific.

I may not be entertained by Judwaa 2 but even this is nothing more than it's predecessor.

6 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Judwa was never been a classic. But it was the pioneer of modern days masala movies. That's why it got immense popularity among audiences (especially masses), later. Even today it is hugely popular due its modern looks, refreshing story telling and popular music.

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Neither Salman and his fans ever said it is classic....
It is good entertainer....and having some good songs......

But when some pr group claim some movies classic....that is fake..

answered by Unit Manager (38.2k points)
+3 votes

classic in the sense that judwa is remembered for his chartbuster music and songs and dance steps of salman, its music was huge hit.
classic in the sense that salman is a great entertainer on its own and films like judwa justified that.

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
0 votes

Judwaa 2 was never a classic, neither at that time nor now. AAA, JBDY and Hera Pheri are the only comedy classics of Bollywood.

answered by Director (133k points)

What about Chalti Ka NG,Padosan, Ram Aur Shyam,Golmaal (79).Ram Aur Shyam has influenced comedy movies like Seeta Aur Geeta,Kishan Kanheiya, Judwaa1&2 etc.

@Abbie yup watched only 3 of 'em! Watched Golmaal though, didn't think it was a classic !

Slow claps....golmaal (79) is an all time classic....better than hp, at par with aaa.

@Criminal.....good ...just wanted to confirm with you....bcos in reality...I can name 10 more all time comedy classics before HP,AAA can be considered.....(ranking may differ on the basis of individual opinion but not the names/list)
Like @Intense said..."Golmaal" is not only a classic ...its a cult film (in comedy genre)

0 votes

No classic .. It was popular among youths , but not that popular, it was adequately popular, popular among the same set of guys who like Yamaha Rx-100 .

answered by Producer (112k points)

Disagree with your not that popular thing.... Undoubtedly Judwa is not a classic but it is hugely popular.... Much more popular than many Salman Khan big hits of nineties (eg - PKTDK, BN1, Jeet, HDDCS etc).... Dusre stars ki filmon ki toh baat hi nhi kar raha...

0 votes

And who said it's a classic now. One of the shittiest film I recall it without any logic.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

Bahubali2 is the best movie acc to u... Usme kounsa logic tha Paazi?

What logic you demand brother. FFs it's fantasy and is awesome for that regard.

Indian Express,Indicine,Gulf News, Yahoo etc said so

@cj
Similarly Judwa was a masala entertainer....why do you demand logics from it??? BTW, I don't demand any logic in movies... Cz I know very well that a film's purpose is to entertain us...not educate. It's people like you who demand logics in Salman's films but dusro ke logic less movies ko classics batate ho. #Height of Double Standards!

Related questions