• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+1 vote
His First 2 Movies are really great. Don and Don 2 are good also. But his involvement in front of screen has ruined the man he is behind the camera.
asked in Actors by Executive Producer (68.2k points)
72% Accept Rate

You didn't like Dil Chahta Hai? It wad his first movie. Don and Don 2 came later. I didn't like Don 2 though.

First 2 means DCH and Lakshaya. Loved both. Very interesting storytelling.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Yes, definitely. I also don't like how whenever he talks about directing another movie, it is always about Don 3. I want him to direct an original film.

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)

He should sit with Javed saab and Zoya to put up a good story. He is far better director than actor. And his films are not doing well. He should concentrate on making movies now.