• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
1 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
I am in fact protecting myself from something far more serious, sensitive and destructive than that.
Sadly, very few from the media or the public seem to be interested in the truth. This has been a hard-learnt fact for me.
If the people are comfortable with a lie because it doesn't threaten their model of the world where a girl is the victim and the man the aggressor then so be it. I am ok with that too.
Women have suffered centuries of abuse at the hands of men and it infuriates me how some men can be so brutal and they deserve the harshest punishment. But by that logic if it ordains that one man can't be vulnerable and one woman can't be a liar, so be it. I'm ok with that too.
An alleged 7-year long, passionate affair between two high profile celebrities with no trail left behind.
No evidence, no paparazzi pictures, no witnesses, not even a memento in possession like a selfie taken at the alleged engagement which is claimed to have happened in Paris in Jan 2014. Nothing that constitutes an exchange or any sort of proof of a romantic relationship.
Yet we want to believe the other party because the rhetoric is -why would a girl lie.
My passport details show no travel outside the country in Jan 2014, which is the date that this alleged engagement supposedly took place. In Paris.
The only so-called proof presented of this alleged "relationship", was a photoshopped picture in the media. This was immediately exposed, the very next day by friends including my ex-wife.
These questions are not even asked, because we are taught to protect the woman, as we should. I myself have been brought up to think the same way, by my parents and the wonderful women in my life who have been my rock and support system. I'm deeply grateful to them. I will do my best to teach my children the same values of family and dignity. And yes, I will teach them to stand up for women. Always.
There are 3000 one sided mails which either I have sent to myself or the woman in question has sent to me. The Cyber-Crime Dept. can prove or disprove either story, in just a few days. Towards that purpose, I have surrendered all my devices including laptops / phones etc which are still lying with the cyber cell , but the other party has refused to do so. The investigation hasn't been closed.
This is not, and I repeat, not a lovers spat. I humbly request people to stop labelling it as one and, for a second, try and see it for what it really is.
I have been harassed by this for 4 years and the well meaning and probably necessary social bias toward women has deemed me helpless in defending myself.
I am not angry, I have seldom allowed anger into my life. I have not had a single fight in my life, with a man or a woman. Even in my divorce, there was no fight. I, and those around me, have always chosen peace.
I am not here to accuse or judge anyone, but it's time I defend the truth because when truth suffers the collective consciousness of society suffers. Civilization suffers. Closer to home, families suffer. Children suffer.

**I wish this controversy gets over now and the truth comes out**

WE SUPPORT HRTHIK.
asked in Actors by Production Accountant (28.6k points)
47% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+4 votes

That is called class and dignity. Did not resort to cheap publicity and fake stories like a B grade actress who thinks of herself as a superstar. Hr needs to be supported here and such dual faced heroines need to be exposed.

answered by Cinematographer (92.5k points)
+3 votes

1st Adhyayan suman,then Aditya pancholi now Hritik all three are wrong because they are men, kangana is right in all 3cases because she is woman.woman never lie-Feminists
Hritik should have spoken earlier so that opportunist like kangana could not have used him.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)

Best answer. +1

+3 votes

I support HR too. Specially after the way Kangana used this whole thing to get more attention towards her latest movie. If she had a modicum of self respect then she would try to reveal the information in a more sensitive way, not by going to TV shows and making it a joke.

I do think there was an affair, but it was not nearly as stretched as Kangana puts it, and after her behaviour, I applaud the restraint HR has shown. He has always been someone who tries to keep quite, or to resolve such issues without making a fuss. Hope the media understands this too.

answered by Production Accountant (26.5k points)

.("I do think there was an affair")

so in your own words... .you are supporting a guy who was cheating on his wife...with another woman ... which lead to their divorce ...

("I applaud the restraint HR has shown. He has always been someone who tries to keep quite")

because he was able to hide the whole thing from media and public???

that sounds pretty standard.

By supporting him I'm not saying that he was right to have an affair or something. I'm saying that in the fight between Kangana and HR, I support HR. And when it comes to having affairs, Kangana isn't clean either, HR isn't even the first married guy she had an affair with.

By restraint I mean the way he has been calm through it all. Kangana is going to Aap Ki Adalat and other media outlets, going on and on about HR, conveniently when her new movie was coming out, while Hrithik has kept quiet, and even when he did write something, it was decent and respectful.

+3 votes

we all know how much roshans follow the truth .... we have seen them giving their movie collections in the most precise and accurate way ... krrish 3 was the first movie to gross 500cr from india alone. or after winning the clash between raees and kaabil comprehensively...everyone felt cheated... that how single handedly roshans have defeated everyone who stood against them.... with the power of truth....
some say roshans follow and preach truth just because its the right thing to do in a situation of revenge or pump up their ego of not backing down from a fight..or them announcing krrish 4 for a release against dwarf for christmas 2018..as a threat when krrish 4 wasn't even scripted..... looking into the eyes of your enemy and not backing down... that's what how it should be and i support that.......in fact all of it ....... which not only a real mahn but a real womahn should do ... thats real woman empowerment through men's side.

in the times of crises ... roshans have always taken the side of truth... and i think ... again.. they are siding with truth here.... in this kangana vs hrithik fight.....

i support hrithik too.....

answered by Director (137k points)

Very sarcastically written.

Very rarely do i agree with Nova.It is this rare moment.

except his biased hatred against amir khan most of the times he says is correct,

Saurabh and vectus if hr is guilty why did hr submit his mobiles and laptops to the police? Why did he show his passport which shows no foreign travel in 2014?

He has facts to back himself. Kangana has nothing. Saurabh is a hr hater that I know. Dont know about vectus.

+2 votes

Satyamev Jayate....

answered by Unit Manager (30.4k points)
+2 votes

I support Hrithik #SupportHR

answered by Set Designer (1.9k points)