Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,436 questions

236,399 answers

285,900 comments

381 users

Ittefaq theatrical trailer | Siddharth Malhotra | Akshaye Khanna | Sonakshi Sinha

+2 votes
asked Oct 4 in Promos by Intense Cinematographer (97,712 points)
90% Accept Rate

I know it's too early to judge without watching the film but I think Sidharth Malhotra & Sonakshi Sinha are miscast. Arjun Rampal or Vivek Oberoi would suit this part whilst someone like Nimrat Kaur would have done a far better job than Sonakshi.

No question about Akshaye Khanna as he's perfect for his part.

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I am sure that I will enjoy this movie. Hope it finds an audience. It is very cheap too, so even a little bit of acceptance would do the trick.

I am not liking Siddarth's acting here. I think it's something about his voice, because the facial expressions are fine.

Sonakshi is OK.

Akshay Khanna is looking terrific, glad to have him back in full force.

answered Oct 4 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,661 points)
selected Oct 4 by Intense

Same thoughts. His dialogue delivery is kind of weak. Akshaye khanna looks strong in his part, one guy who can act way better than some of these new boys.

+1 vote

Loved the trailer... Looks like an well made thriller..... Looking forward to it.

answered Oct 4 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,096 points)
0 votes

Really thrilled by the trailer itself.

answered Oct 4 by shah Unit Manager (38,503 points)
0 votes

This actually looks gud
Looking forward to this

answered Oct 4 by SSk Casting Director (19,018 points)
0 votes

Good trailer. Looking forward to it. Hope the budget will be low for this movie.

answered Oct 4 by Fur1233 Location Scout (3,466 points)
0 votes

Wait..?? RCE trying to do something right..??

I can't believe myself..........oh wait, they screwed it again, they are clashing with Thor Ragnarok..!!

answered Oct 5 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,387 points)